TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,026 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
Oh, crap. I misread.

Well, now I don't know what I'm going to do. Lol. Might as well go to Mazdas because I've only been in one race.
Depends on how long this race goes. I'll still attempt it.
 
Depends on how long this race goes. I'll still attempt it.
The Showdown is at 5 and only 20 laps total, while the Allstar race is at 6, and is 115 laps total.
 
Looks like I'm out. Power outage.
 
Welp this will have to happen some other time. Thanks to everyone who signed up and ACTUALLY showed up unlike some people who say they'll make it then don't even get online. This is why I have people banned for lack of attendance.
 
Welp this will have to happen some other time. Thanks to everyone who signed up and ACTUALLY showed up unlike some people who say they'll make it then don't even get online. This is why I have people banned for lack of attendance.
It's sad because these cars are easy to drive here.
 
It's sad because these cars are easy to drive here.
Exactly, this is why when I start up my next series I want to look for other drivers who aren't the usuals. Maybe new people will be more reliable.
 
Welp this will have to happen some other time. Thanks to everyone who signed up and ACTUALLY showed up unlike some people who say they'll make it then don't even get online. This is why I have people banned for lack of attendance.
Well, damn. I was about to join.
 
Sorry about all my technical problems, i will be on a lot once my t300 [finally] comes in the mail
 
Aren't doing it anyway cause Jack's a buttholio, and his little posse followed him out.
Noticed that.
 
I waited for over seven hours to race. I was tired of being inconvenienced by people, especially since we had enough to race on multiple occasions. And i didn't make my "posse" do anything.
 
In advance, I'm saying this in the most light-hearted tone possible, I'm not mad, just putting this out here.

It doesn't have to always be so complicated. We all practiced for a long time, John and Jack being in since around 10 respectably, and myself noon and then when 5:00 rolled around, and we were still the only ones there, you decided to cancel, immediately, didn't even send out messages or anything like you normally do. Just because some people didn't show up, most of whom wouldn't even be in contention. It doesn't always need to be so complicated, and there doesn't always have to be some kind of drama, in, in between, or after races.

We could have ran easily. It may not have been as fun, but we still could have done it. Or later for that matter when we had almost 8 people, instead of trying to figure out a new format. Like Jack said, there were far to many inconveniences to want to run a race now anyway. If it was really that important, we would have ran regardless. And were not a "posse" we all made our own choices as drivers.

I'm not trying to be a dick, that's just how it is. And again, if it was that important, you guys would have ran without us.
 
In advance, I'm saying this in the most light-hearted tone possible, I'm not mad, just putting this out here.

It doesn't have to always be so complicated. We all practiced for a long time, John and Jack being in since around 10 respectably, and myself noon and then when 5:00 rolled around, and we were still the only ones there, you decided to cancel, immediately, didn't even send out messages or anything like you normally do. Just because some people didn't show up, most of whom wouldn't even be in contention. It doesn't always need to be so complicated, and there doesn't always have to be some kind of drama, in, in between, or after races.

We could have ran easily. It may not have been as fun, but we still could have done it. Or later for that matter when we had almost 8 people, instead of trying to figure out a new format. Like Jack said, there were far to many inconveniences to want to run a race now anyway. If it was really that important, we would have ran regardless. And were not a "posse" we all made our own choices as drivers.

I'm not trying to be a dick, that's just how it is. And again, if it was that important, you guys would have ran without us.
We had people who were coming, but once you all left, we called it off. I was there since about 10:30 also, we weren't going to run with 3 people once you all left regardless of how important it is. I'm hoping to run it at some other time in the future, maybe you 3 won't leave before we start next time.
 
Really just anything, because none of us besides you know anything about it
 
Also, regarding the DTM, i will be able to make everything but the first two test days, unless something else pops up.
 
Also, regarding the DTM, i will be able to make everything but the first two test days, unless something else pops up.
Be careful about signing up, cause you're on the verge of a temporary ban from INBD if you sign up then don't show up again
 
Back