TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,030 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
If you can't make a Test Day, you should probably postpone it. You should be there to get direct feedback on the cars and work on them. I think I can make Wednesday, and Saturday or Monday should work either way as well.
 
If you can't make a Test Day, you should probably postpone it. You should be there to get direct feedback on the cars and work on them. I think I can make Wednesday, and Saturday or Monday should work either way as well.
+1 Trobes you need to be there.
 
Test Day #2 moved to Friday, July 10th so I can be there. Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!
 
Test Day #2 moved to Friday, July 10th so I can be there. Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!
I have to work tommorow, but i can make it on friday and next wednesday
 
Car Selection is now Officially Open! Refer to the list higher up on this Page to see where you are for selection.
 
Is it possible that I can take the Audi A4, trobes?
 
I'll take the Mercedes.
 
Actually @trobes29 I don't feel comfortable picking a car as I can't commit to this as I've said. I won't be racing full time if at all so it'd be unfair for me to take a car I'm not going to race.
 
I did i said that ill miss the first 4 rounds on pg 44
Yes, and you'll be able to pick when you return. He's making sure those that will be there from the start have the better ability to pick the cars they want.
 
Yes, and you'll be able to pick when you return. He's making sure those that will be there from the start have the better ability to pick the cars they want.
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me Angel
 
REMINDER - Test Day #2 is tonight at 6pm EST. Hope everyone tries their best to make it!
 
REMINDER - Test Day #2 is tonight at 6pm EST. Hope everyone tries their best to make it!
Won't be able to. VRR Super GT practice.
 
12 o Clark.jpg
 
Trobes, you didn't have to switch to the Opel. I'll let you take the Audi, you're the founder and you were the first to pick it.
 
Trobes, you didn't have to switch to the Opel. I'll let you take the Audi, you're the founder and you were the first to pick it.
No, it wasn't that, during Test Day #2, I found I liked the Opel more. The only reason I was gonna pick the Audi was
because Bambi was gonna drive it so I wanted to be on a team with him, but since his attendance isn't guaranteed, I don't wanna drive it.
 
No, it wasn't that, during Test Day #2, I found I liked the Opel more. The only reason I was gonna pick the Audi was
because Bambi was gonna drive it so I wanted to be on a team with him, but since his attendance isn't guaranteed, I don't wanna drive it.
Okay, whatever you say. :)
 
So, guess who spent three hours tweaking transmission and LSD sessions, only to log on today, and find everything missing. WHAT THE ****?
 
Back