TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,031 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
Thanks to everyone that showed up tonight! Only 1 registered driver missed the race, lets keep the participation like this for the rest of the Season!
 
I can't believe I won the shootout 2 years in a row hopefully this continues into the championship.:)
 
OFFICIAL RESULTS OF THE Busch Shootout at Daytona
1st: Jayden5536
2nd: Dcrimnal
3rd: tvjmdajuphgj
4th: trobes29
5th: Peelster1
6th: nascarfan1400
7th: theformidablelog
8th: BRRT_Angel (DNF)

Congrats to @JaydenThurlow on winning the Shootout 2 Seasons in a row!
 
Thanks to everyone that showed up tonight! Only 1 registered driver missed the race, lets keep the participation like this for the rest of the Season!
I'm sorry.....don't kil me pls

I think I got everything sorted with my wheel. It's actually rotating to the right now. Fully calibrating. Wish I had got it done before 11:(
 
Hello everyone,
Something that you guys do not know about me, I am a part-time writer for Daily NASCAR Scoop and More! How would you like it if I wrote articles about our championship?
 
Hello everyone,
Something that you guys do not know about me, I am a part-time writer for Daily NASCAR Scoop and More! How would you like it if I wrote articles about our championship?
@trobes29
 
Hello everyone,
Something that you guys do not know about me, I am a part-time writer for Daily NASCAR Scoop and More! How would you like it if I wrote articles about our championship?
Awesome! You're more than welcome to write about the Championship.
 
Hello everyone,
Something that you guys do not know about me, I am a part-time writer for Daily NASCAR Scoop and More! How would you like it if I wrote articles about our championship?

That sounds pretty cool! Where are your articles posted?
 
www.thescoopwordpresscom.wordpress.com
I've taken a break from writing waiting for the next big thing to come along and I think this championship is that special thing. It would be cool to interview some of the drivers before our season opener.
I like your work. Very nice.

Also, I am available to be interviewed, if you need someone. :)
 
OP Updated

-Drivers section has been changed to a Full-Time Drivers Section and a Part-Time Drivers Section. All drivers are set to Full-Time until asked otherwise.

-INBD NASCAR Rulebook has been added.
 
I completely forgot about the Heat Races that were supposed to be tomorrow. Would tomorrow at 6:30pm EDT still be good for people to do the Heat Races for the INBD 300?

Yes
-trobes29
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 
Yes
-trobes29
-BRRT_Angel
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 
Yes
-trobes29
-BRRT_Angel
-Dcrimnal
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 
Daytona Speedweeks 2016!
ARCA 200 this Sunday, INBD 300 next Saturday, Daytona 500 next Sunday! Also, Daytona Shootout and Duel Qualifying for the Daytona 500!
 
Last edited:
Starting Order for the INBD 300

-----------Row 1-----------
BRRT_Angel | trobes29

-----------Row 2-----------
carl2448 | nascarfan1400

-----------Row 3-----------
Dcrimnal | tvjmdajuphgj

-----------Row 4-----------
brown352
 
Last edited:
First ever win in a stock car ever. Excited for Daytona if I can make it.
 
@trobes29 I missed the heat races didn't I, oh well you should put them on the schedule
Sorry about that. Buuuuttttttt........
I completely forgot about the Heat Races that were supposed to be tomorrow. Would tomorrow at 6:30pm EDT still be good for people to do the Heat Races for the INBD 300?

Yes
-trobes29
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 
I will be removing the no pit road speed rule. In hindsight, it was a bad idea. Daytona pit road speed will be 55mph with a 5mph buffer up to 60mph.
 
I will be removing the no pit road speed rule. In hindsight, it was a bad idea. Daytona pit road speed will be 55mph with a 5mph buffer up to 60mph.

This is for all tracks, not just Daytona?
 
I can be there tonight. Just love where I live shooting 10 minutes from my house everything is in lockdown nobody can leave or come in. :boggled:
 
Good race tonight guys. Had a lot of fun with it, besides losing my car in the middle of the rqce. Good fight for P2
 
Fun racing all, congrats to @trobes29 on the win. I apologize for the latency problems I caused. And you're welcome for that shunt, @JaydenThurlow. :p
 
Official Results of INBD 300
1st: trobes29 - 14 Points (1 Bonus Point - Led a Lap)
2nd: brown352 - 11 Points
3rd: Jayden5536 - 11 Points (2 Bonus Points - Led a Lap, Led Most Laps)
4th: nascarfan1400 - 9 Points (1 Bonus Point - Led a Lap)
5th: Peelster1 - 8 Points (1 Bonus Point)
6th: tvjmdajuphgj - 6 Points
7th: Dcrimnal - 3 Points (-2 Points)
8th: GTP_GTRacer22 - 5 Points (1 Bonus Point)
9th: GTP_GT916 - 3 Points
10th: carl2448 - 2 Points

Regarding the Post Race Issue...
After talking about and review the issue, the penalties have been changed.

nascarfan1400 - 1 Race Probation
Peelster1 - 1 Race Probation
Dcrimnal - 1 Race Probation, 2 Points Deducted
 
Last edited:
Unofficial Results of INBD 300
nascarfan1400 - 1 Race Probation
Peelster1 - 1 Race Probation
Dcrimnal - 1 Race Probation, 2 Points Deducted

YAS
 
Back