TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,026 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
Room Open

@trobes29 How many laps is this race supposed to be? Is it still 200 miles?
 
I want to publicly apologise to @nascarfan1400 for what happened at the end. I was confused at the end when the lead lap cars pitted only because I thought there would be another caution lap for me to pit. I crashed to the inside because my car was badly damaged from two cautions before and I was trying to nurse it to the finish without going another lap down. I am very sorry for that incident. 100% my fault....
 
Hi all. First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the great, clean racing. It was really fun. Happy that I got to lead some laps. Secondly, I'd like to formally apologize for what happened at the end of the race. I know it was just lag, but it literally had to happen at exactly the wrong moment. I just got really frustrated and my emotions took the best of me. I shouldn't have rage quit but I just didn't even feel like finishing at that point. I sort of wanted to laugh it off but at the same time I was so pissed off. Once again, my internet screwed me out of another win. How wonderful.
 
Not the way I wanted to take it, but a win is a win and I am still excited. This Championship is realistic for me. Bring on Atlanta.
 
Great to see the race actually happened tonight, albeit some issues looked to have happened. I will talk to those who acted as Officials tonight and determine whether there are any penalties in order.
Regardless, good win Nas, and let's get ready for Atlanta AND the All-Star Race! (I still need dem votes doe)
 
OFFICIAL RESULTS OF THE Pocono 200
1st: nascarfan1400 - 14 Points (1 Bonus Point, Led a Lap)
2nd: tvjmdajuphgj - 11 Points
3rd: Jayden5536 - 10 Points (1 Bonus Point, Led a Lap)
4th: Peelster1 - 10 Points (2 Bonus Points, Led Most Laps, Led a Lap)
5th: Kobster48 - 7 Points
6th: Dcrimnal - 6 Points
7th: GTP_GTRacer22 - DQ
8th: GTP_GT916 - DQ

Penalties
Kobster48 - Lack of car control and lack of understanding of Rulebook (3 Race Probation Extension)
tvjmdajuphgj - Lack of self control/lack of consideration for other drivers on track (1 Race Probation)
GTP_GTRacer22 - Quit without valid reason (Results Nullified, 2 Race Probation)
GTP_GT916 - Started Race with illegal car regulations (1 Race Probation)
nascarfan1400 - Causing damage to self under Caution Conditions (HA, No penalty, just funny)
 
Last edited:
Hello guys, I am planning to do a story for my website about this week's race at Atlanta. If you want to be interviewed, feel free to shoot me a message!
 
@trobes29 I cannot make the race tomorrow because of Easter, so what will happen for holiday points?
 
So, after all the suggestion, the combination for the INBD All-Star Race is...
@Razerman 's Short Track and the 2011 NASCARs (Nas triggered).
The regulations and race format with be posted in the OP soon.
 
So, after all the suggestion, the combination for the INBD All-Star Race is...
@Razerman 's Short Track and the 2011 NASCARs (Nas triggered).
The regulations and race format with be posted in the OP soon.

Don't we already have that combo in the chase though? You just posted the car at 12:19pm in the private conversation. I thought we were also voting on the track.

I did see this post after the one in the private conversation, but my suggestion of Battlefield Pointe still stands. Actually, Short Track might make for a better All-Star race and get removed from the Chase, the main reason being that all other races but that track will have tire wear. I'm not sure if that change is a good idea for a points race, especially being a Chase race.
 
Won't be there trobes, will watch Batman vs Superman tomorrow at the time of the race '-'
 
@trobes29 Holiday Points? Also if any of the part time drivers (@Whitetail @JACKOLANTERN1 @Challengerlov @Formidable ) I will be in Indianapolis the weekend of the May 13th ( I'll be at the Indy GP) so I cannot race the first chase race, but knowing how INBD race participation goes down through the season we would have to wait and see. Get with me if you can run the race on the 13th
 
Indy
 
Back