B-Spec Autobacs SUPER GT S1

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
Damn you. Just, damn you.

Just put me on a #30 GT-R GT500 entry. I will come up with something good.

Sorry, your timing was just barely off there.

Look, why don't you create something like an Unisia Jecs Skyline tribute? IIRC, no one has touched that one yet...

Sorry, your timing was just barely off there.

Look, why don't you create something like an Unisia Jecs Skyline tribute? IIRC, no one has touched that one yet...

I'll look for inspiration and will do something. Just give the artist time. :mischievous:

I'm doing my livery in PS, but I need some help with the numberplate as I don't have GIMP. Can somebody make a GT300 #26 one please? :embarrassed:

Alright people, listen closely. Yes, I'm still teamed with Mr. Jackson in the GT3 World Series, that much hasn't changed. However after being...humbled...when I walked on them, Porsche got wind of our original SGT entries being dropped after the initial test series. From what I understand the assumed I would come back to them specifically once I found what the rest of the field was like. There's a saying about the word 'Assume'.....

Regardless, once they saw the capability of the Z4 and the VRR Indy effort, and were then blown off by us for the WSC, our two sides were able to reach a tentative agreement; They send me the cars, we take care of it from there on, and if we need another one they'll supply it. Simple but effective considering we still had our old 996s....key there is 'HAD'. Turns out the three units we had left were so worn out and fatigued, we had to scrap one altogether, then pick from one to revive the other. The good news is that new 997s are already on their way, so the old car has two purposes, get me reacquainted with the 911 basics, then be retro-skinned to be a show car.

As you may expect, we do have a scheme we'd like to run, but it has to be approved before we continue. With that, I'm done. Thanks for coming, Dr. Peppers are outside for everyone.

@BayneHamlin1121 I gave you a canonical reason to the reboot, large scale testing. Also I wanted to ask if you and @YayoiGT2 if you would accept something almost identical to this scheme, minus the plates of course.

GTC GT3 #79.png

@BKGlover expect it later tonight. I'm nowhere a PC at the moment.

Looking for more GT500 seats. Give the SC430 some love :^( Maybe a few more GT300 seats.

PAGING:

@Crashbroke23
@uMadson? (I now know he can paint)
@swiftsmith
@BGT2011
@Angel

I can do some requests, but I'd be very slow. Wonder if @YayoiGT2 agrees that I can do some as well.
@nascarfan1400
@Pezzarinho17
@AJHG1000
@Doodle
@DurWinning
@amaterasu
@KuniKino****a
@Clayton Hardy

Would yall be interested in this?

Meh. Probably not. I have way too much stuff going on in my life currently to keep track. That and I sort of went to Michelin's series to see how that will pan out.

Back