Tire wear

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagaper
  • 4 comments
  • 450 views
Messages
448
Norway
Oslo
Messages
sagaper
Have discovered that the tire wear will be shown with numbers 10-1, and with lines. But wondering if the tire has the same grip, at 10 as on 4? I have not had it lower than 4.

I've tried searching. But could not find any answer.
 
Have discovered that the tire wear will be shown with numbers 10-1, and with lines. But wondering if the tire has the same grip, at 10 as on 4? I have not had it lower than 4.

I've tried searching. But could not find any answer.
Lower the number, lower the grip. Simple as that. 👍 Glad PD did not make that one hard to figure out.

Seriously, not a bad question, if this is coming from the the beginner or even average driver. I had a hard time telling the difference when I was new to GT5.
 
In the other GT games have tire wear been illustrated with color. It was easier to understand
 
Yes, you will find that tyre grip is reduced when you get to the lower numbers. I used the RB Jr for the 24 minute Spa event and the tyres got down to 2 or 3 and, while there was still enough grip, the reduction was noticeable. I would imagine that cars with less downforce will suffer even more and will be difficult to control
 
Nobody use this option in drifting , maybe we are one of the only club who always use this feature and I can't understand why ???? In drifting people use gt6 as need for speed ! I mean 1000hp sport soft tyres and Ferrari , what a joke :) !!!!!!
 
Back