Tire width adjustments...

United States
United States
Man, with these new cars, especially the older one like the muscle cars, I really want tire width adjustments. I skipped GT6, but played all others. Has that ever been an option? It would make the cars look and handle better, so it may be too much to ask for in GT Sport. Thoughts?

I think it was an option but not directly in GT6, ehen you put on bigger rim, it widens tire... But there was nothing you could do to affect the width... It was all due to thw rim, in GTS however, there is nothing in that regard...

I think it was an option but not directly in GT6, ehen you put on bigger rim, it widens tire... But there was nothing you could do to affect the width... It was all due to thw rim, in GTS however, there is nothing in that regard...

Ya, it’s a bit underwhelming with the challenger. It looks like it literally driving on skates, the tires are sooo skinny.

Agree - the Challenger is a good example, seems that if you upgrade the tires to sport/racing that the visual should change as well as the physics.

Back