Tired about the 3 money maker tracks. I want a Nordschleife and + tracks to race please.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 32 comments

What track you would like to race as a money maker.

• Nurburgring Nordschleife

Votes: 51 63.8%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • SPA

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Suzuka

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Watkins Glen

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Autodromo de Interlagos

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Kyoto Driving Park

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Fuji International Speedway

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Dragon Trail

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Others

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
For me, 30 minutes of real time controller in my hand for one race payout of 500K+ is a hard line. Anything longer is just an extended chase the rabbit and work the pits for fake tire, fuel and weather adjustments. Most of which don't seem to apply equally to AI.

I prefer 30 minute races. 1 hour races are a big commitment for someone with limited time to play and my internet occasionally drops out so that always worries me in longer races.

Nurburgring is my pick but I'm afraid of the torrential downpour that will be likely every race.

Last edited:
The only way to make serious amount of credits on GT7 are Tokyo rain 600PP , Sardenia 800PP and Lemans 700P events. I'm tired to race this events. I would love to have another or more options.
I have been doing the 5 race 800GT series with GR3 cars. The races pay 100K each race with Nordschleife pays 150K for last race and a 250k bonus for winning the series. Its been fun determining what is the best 3 GR3 Cars are.

Latest Posts

Back