Iropan Messages 373 Granada Messages Iropan Aug 23, 2012 #1 The last 2 pieces of gear i need to complete my 24, would any one trade with me for them?
genuino Messages 1,975 Japan Messages Please ask Aug 23, 2012 #2 I will send FR later on from CeruleoF150. I must have missed them on my other account. Sorry.
Iropan Messages 373 Granada Messages Iropan Aug 23, 2012 #3 genuino I will send FR later on from CeruleoF150. I must have missed them on my other account. Sorry. Click to expand... Thank you sir, you are the best!
genuino I will send FR later on from CeruleoF150. I must have missed them on my other account. Sorry. Click to expand... Thank you sir, you are the best!
genuino Messages 1,975 Japan Messages Please ask Aug 23, 2012 #4 Iropan Thank you sir, you are the best! Click to expand... In your gift box now