title update 3?

• Thread starter Stonyer
  • 103 comments
About the liveries...I noticed last night that my custom liveries were NOT on any of my cars that I raced online....Weird...Then when I tried to buy some liveries in the Storefront all the liveries where blank

Can someone please tell me how big is the update, my F4 didn't ask me to update, and I tried to deleted previous update, but the size of the patch is still 8mb as before I deleted previous updates, so I think that it didn't update at all???

I'll reserve judgment until I get a chance to play online..but T10 said the lobby crashes were caused by a memory leak tied to cars with liveries. What about all the crashes in lobbies with bone stock cars without liveries? :odd: I hope the lobby crashes are fixed but I won't get my hopes up until I put in several sessions in several different lobbies.

Also, if you have a bone stock car with a livery in your garage, you can still use it in the Cycled Production lobby.

So far, I haven't experienced a crash yet...

The network problems are still there but somewhat different for me. I was disconnected from Live and booted to the main menu in a race today...private lobby I was hosting with only 4 of us racing. :confused: Earlier in the public hoppers, the game froze and I had to restart my 360. :mad:

The network problems are still there but somewhat different for me. I was disconnected from Live and booted to the main menu in a race today...private lobby I was hosting with only 4 of us racing. :confused: Earlier in the public hoppers, the game froze and I had to restart my 360. :mad:

Will if Live disconnected then its an issue with the live service and not the game, no?

Will if Live disconnected then its an issue with the live service and not the game, no?

I think it's the game or the Forza servers. I don't have any issues with Live or online play in general, unless I'm playing forza 4...every other game works online as it should. I can't remember playing any game that randomly booted me to the main menu and signed me out of Live.

More likely an issue with his console freezing up or his internet connection than forza or the servers.

If it only happens with Forza, wouldn't that lead me to believe the problem is Forza related? I don't have any issues with freezing or online play in any other game I own. My internet isn't the fastest, but it works for every other game I play online.

My internet isn't the fastest, but it works for every other game I play online.
Isn't the fastest?

My internet speed is so bad, that im lucky if it reaches 280 kb/s in download...
But it works fine playing online at games such as Forza and even FPS games on PC. :P

Isn't the fastest?

My internet speed is so bad, that im lucky if it reaches 280 kb/s in download...
But it works fine playing online at games such as Forza and even FPS games on PC. :P

Exactly the same situation with me, yet i dont get disconnected like that ever. It is most likely your ISP as a game should not disconnect you from Live.

If it only happens with Forza, wouldn't that lead me to believe the problem is Forza related? I don't have any issues with freezing or online play in any other game I own. My internet isn't the fastest, but it works for every other game I play online.

I never mentioned anything about speeds. Plus those aren't your actual speeds. You have comcast PERF. tier internet. Those speeds are from powerboost. Your actual speeds are 15(20)/2. Service does get screwy sometimes and Forza servers do get screwy sometimes. Just like the ps3, the 360 also has a few games that tax the system more than others. If I ever got kicked from a game, it was usually due to the console.
Forza servers usually just stop working, but I never get kicked. When my router took a dump once, I got kicked.

"0" ping response? Maybe on a LAN; something isn't right with that speed test.

Back