TNC=The Nissan Club!!! It's new so come check it out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 135 comments
  • 4,914 views
nevermind the pic it has a flaw cya later gonna go to the Nissan Dealer for Sentras Type R! :D
 
Sorry I've been away. But I would like an R33 Skyline screen saver if you can get one. just send me a link. thanks
 
hey all!i will get u ur stuff by 8PM EST tonight.
 
Hey jubula thanks for getting the stuff for all of us.
 
np! but im sorry that i couldnt get any screensaver with R33 in them.BTW:Is that a 4DR R34 in the screensaver i gave u?
 
I can't get it to work for some reason? I click on it and something flashes real quick. Do you what I have to do?
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
I can't get it to work for some reason? I click on it and something flashes real quick. Do you what I have to do?

is this thing that flashes a box that has a bunch of jibberish on it?if it is then it sshould just be set as ur screensaver.to check just right click on the desktop and check to see if where u choose the screensaver it says Nissan Skyline or somethin like that
 
sure....ill just have toget the link fro Street cause i lost it
 
no no no no no!! that not what i meant.i just would have like it if u would have asked me first....that is all
 
I still can't get the ss to work :(
 
Ok when I get back home I will. I'm at work right now.
 
Back