To follow-up on my similar thread, what incredibly minute thing do you want added/fixed?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 22 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
I don't mean stuff that's pertinent to the subjective things like the penalty system, but more like little features and QoL stuff. And I'm sure at least some of this could be coming, seeing how GT Sport is still a very young game that has tons of additional content/updates planned.

-The Daihatsu VGT has no description sheet. Then again, there's not much of anything for Daihatusu in GT Sport other than the VGT, so maybe it'll be added alongside other "Daihatsu" content, ideally including the 2nd-gen Copen that the VGT is based on. (Are there other cars missing information on this tab?)

-The Mercedes-Benz VGTs have no interior at the moment, though it could be in-progress considering that both a cockpit was sketched by the automaker, and one was forcibly made for its appearance in the Justice League movie. (Are there other cars missing interiors?)

-I wanna see more options in the lobby, at least insofar we can replicate the regulations enforced in the GT League events. (Also, is BoP only able to be enforced for the main groups like Gr.3, or can it be done for any combination of cars? Like if I wanted to have a Gr.X VGT race, could I turn on BoP, or would simply enforcing power & weight limitations, like in the GT League event, be a better idea?)

-I'd like to see the broader N-series races come back in Sport mode, and at least prohibit tuning so we avoid repeating the issue of everyone using M4s in an N300 race. Or maybe even have a similarly wild variety of events like in GT League. Perhaps like a Gr.X race that only lets you pick between the Jaguar XJ13 and the Ferrari 330 P4.

-Point-to-point time attack rally, like Pikes Peak? (I think that one's highly likely given what we know.) Or even the return of the Goodwood Hillclimb? (I think the Isle of Man track could be coming, too, given the scanning of it, the Subaru time attack car, and the hints that bikes could come back into the series.)

-Le Mans, but that goes without saying. And probably Spa, Fuji, plus older GT-original tracks like Tokyo Route - but again, I think this isn't an uncommon sentiment by any measure, and it's more or less confirmed to be in-progress, too. I wonder if they're holding out on Le Mans to also incorporate multi-class races? Sort of like with the real-world Le Mans, GT Sport could have Gr.1 and Gr.3 cars at the same time, while the Nordshleife could have both Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars.
-If it's not there already, is there an easy way to track how much you're improving on your lap times (or how much your setup improves your lap time) without sifting through every entry you've made for a time trial on a course? I did hear you can sort your personal leaderboard by class... Can you delete certain results, too? Or is that unnecessary?

-This last one isn't really relevant to my topic, but I thought I'd let others know. Y'know how I might've mentioned how you can't tell the difference between the two color options for the Super GT500 cars? Apparently there is a difference - it's the color of this itty-bitty light in the windshield's corner. If you view the car in Dynamic Scenes, you'll eventually be able to see the difference between the two when the car is seen with its lights on. I suppose it's a bit like the light-up racing number for some of the LMPs.

• Dashboard lights should be always on.
  • BTG Timing for Nordschleife Tourist layout
  • All the graphical glitches.
This last one isn't really relevant to my topic, but I thought I'd let others know. Y'know how I might've mentioned how you can't tell the difference between the two color options for the Super GT500 cars? Apparently there is a difference - it's the color of this itty-bitty light in the windshield's corner. If you view the car in Dynamic Scenes, you'll eventually be able to see the difference between the two when the car is seen with its lights on. I suppose it's a bit like the light-up racing number for some of the LMPs.
The different colored LEDs indicates who's driving the car IRL.

The Mercedes-Benz VGTs have no interior at the moment, though it could be in-progress considering that both a cockpit was sketched by the automaker, and one was forcibly made for its appearance in the Justice League movie. (Are there other cars missing interiors?)
Mercedes, Peugeot, Viziv, Aston DP100, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Infiniti, BMW & Zagato Vision GTs (Plus the Toyota SF-R racing concept).

I agree with the Daihatsu VGT

It just sort of popped there in GTS. No advertisements, trailers, teasers or anything. It just suddenly existed :odd:

Being able to host multi class lobbies and have the results screen sort the final positions by class. So there would be multiple winners. All it needs is the option in lobby setup 'sort results by category'.
That would lead to much more friendly races I believe and respect for other drivers whatever they choose to drive.

A surface to air missile launcher so I can see how many of them hot air balloons I can take down over the course of a timed lap at Willow Springs.

Why you all looking at me like that?

Minute detail? Sport mode in VR!

A bit more minute, no reloading the track every time. I'm racing on the same track, just let me switch back to qualifying after the race and auto re-enter. Let me keep driving as well while match making. Why do I need to stare at the screen and reload the track again...

Ok actually minute, remember my TCS setting, don't put it back at 3 for the race when I use a new car and have adjusted it during qualifying.

A surface to air missile launcher so I can see how many of them hot air balloons I can take down over the course of a timed lap at Willow Springs.

Why you all looking at me like that?
Because you can shoot them down with mounted machine guns only :P

Fix the helicopter glitching. That weirds me out when it suddenly turns back and forth like that.

I would really appreciate the option to search for uploaded decals while I'm in the livery editor. So sick of having to make a mandatory save to exit the livery editor then go to 'Discover' to find one decal and come back again.

I would really appreciate the option to search for uploaded decals while I'm in the livery editor. So sick of having to make a mandatory save to exit the livery editor then go to 'Discover' to find one decal and come back again.
You can have your phone on the gran turismo site on the side while doing your livery :D

You can have your phone on the gran turismo site on the side while doing your livery :D

This would be an option, but sharing my PS4's WiFi connection with my phone, and 4+ other devices depending on the time of day is not an option. Also, my data plan is nonexistent since I bought my phone with cash.

This would be an option, but sharing my PS4's WiFi connection with my phone, and 4+ other devices depending on the time of day is not an option. Also, my data plan is nonexistent since I bought my phone with cash.
If your worried about your PS4's WiFi connection, then it's alright since the livery editor barely uses any internet connection once you're inside

I’d like to be able to apply downloaded liveries to opponents cars in offline races. So if I want to do a one make race (say Audi TT cup) all of the competitors cars have a different livery instead of having 20 identical ones.

Back