To: moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should as that is a little extreme. there could offend some ppl.
 
I'd just like to say that I didn't say that. SandStorm made it up. Honestly.
 
im talking about the Bomb sadam hehehe i just relised cobra boy is talkin about how he said he rooted a cow last night
 
Originally posted by Small_Fryz
im talking about the Bomb sadam hehehe i just relised cobra boy is talkin about how he said he rooted a cow last night
He did. he's been carrying on a passionate relationship with Bessie ever since his love-life (with a human) went sour.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
I'd just like to say that I didn't say that. SandStorm made it up. Honestly.
Liar. :p
 
I think it would be a nice gesture if you took it out. It's not in good taste and he's asked you nicely. Be a sport and change it.

And don't hesitate to report people who are causing problems. That's what we're here for. Auto___1 seems to have taken the hint and Streets On Fire has been warned he's on probation. We can always hope he'll shape up this time.
 
Because of 1) your behaviour on your other account; and 2) your behaviour on this account. You were warned by several moderators and other users not to spam - not to make useless posts just to raise your count - yet you ignore every warning you ever get. You made 52 posts in a very short time yesterday, most of which were either meaningless or in reply to your own posts.

So far you have added very little to this forum, and you've made a lot of regular users angry. That's why you're on probabtion.

I sent you a private message warning you in addition to the ones people made in threads. Read it again. Pay attention to it this time.
 
Good.
 
No, I'm not threatening you. I'm asking you to follow the rules, which are published in the Acceptable Use Policy. There's a link in my signature.

I'm also asking you to pay attention to the warnings and hints that you have received from the moderators and your fellow users.

That's all I'm doing. I do that with every user. It's just that most of them don't seem to have as hard a time with it as you do.
 
just take it as a warning from what yu've dun frum yur other account. if i were yu, i would leave that in the past and just try to improve yur attitude in this forum.

in this forum, it doesn't matter on how many posts yu make, it matters on how good yur posts are. what doesn't make sense to me is: why do yu care so much about yur post count?
 
If only you had them in your IQ...
 
^ :lol: Heh, nice Famine.... :lol:

What neon_duke and Thio said was probably all that needed to be said though.
 
some people i noticed are naturally ass whipes
 
Originally posted by Famine
If only you had them in your IQ...
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He's obviously confused between QUALITY & QUANTITY!!! as we've seen NONE of the First & WAY TOO MUCH of the Latter!!!
👍 Thanx Famine 👍...UB57

Almost forgot, He's (She's) the only person to be put on my IGNORE List TWICE!!!
 
that was just bad...but if asked my IQ is 130..actual results in an IQ testing place
 
Originally posted by Josh
SoF = Streets on Fire

i was thinking soldier of fortune (the game)
 
I think the questions has been answered. Shall we move on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back