TOCA Carrera Cup S2 - Spurgy, Furi, Sparky Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 505 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54

WELCOME TO THE SUPPORTING SERIES FOR TOCA9 - THE TOCA CARRERA CUP!

"Pro" Category:
Drivers who have won a TOCA-sanctioned championship in the form of a driver, either overall or in an Independent category

"Pro-Am1" Category:
Drivers who have a TOCA race win or top 10 championship finish, but not won a TOCA-sanctioned championship

"Pro-Am2" Category:
Drivers who do not fit into any of the above criteria

Last edited:
SPORTING / LOBBY RULES & REGULATIONS

Races are held Friday nights, with room open from 7pm UK time through to 9.30pm.~

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - it is an open lobby and drivers who I do not know will be asked to leave and kicked if necessary!~

~Grip Reduction is set to Real~

~Damage is Light~

~Mics are OFF to reduce lag~

~All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.~

~Draft is Weak~

~Penalties are off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on.~

~Timetable will be as follows: 7.15pm, Race Room Opens, Free Practice. 7:50pm Qualifying for 10 minutes. 8pm Race 1. 5 min break for Race 2.~

~Race’s will be run from a standing start.~

~Races are set to amount of laps approximately 30 minutes in length.~

~Set-up changes between races are allowed.~

~We will use the BTCC Points System: 1st – 20 points; 2nd – 17; 3rd – 15; 4th – 13; 5th – 11; 6th – 10; 7th – 9; 8th – 8; 9th – 7; 10th – 6; 11th – 5; 12th – 4; 13th – 3; 14th – 2; 15th – 1. Pts will count for all 24 TOCA SEASON 6 Races~

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.~

~Rage-quitters who earn cheap poles subsequently will be penalised. If you wish to stop, pull over off the road at a safe place out the way. However if you DC you will NOT be penalised and forced to move over - it will count as a normal DNF.

~Mid race text chat is largely prohibited. Writing down "sorry" is considered fine, but ranting and writing "why did you not wait for me to enter?" or "****ing stupid backmarker!!!" is prohibited.~​

Last edited:
CAR SPECIFICATIONS:

~BASE MODEL CAR: RUF RGT '00 (standard)
~BODY / CHASSIS: Weight Stage 3
~ENGINE: Sports ECU, Engine Stage 3
~INTAKE: Sports Intake Manifold
~EXHAUST: Sports Exhaust Manifold, Semi-Racing Exhaust
~TRANSMISSION: Fully Customisable Transmission
~DRIVETRAIN: Twin Plate Clutch, Semi-Racing Flywheel, Adjustable LSD
~SUSPENSION: Fully Customisable Suspension
~TYRES: Racing Medium tyres
~AERO: ~none~

Power restricted 463hp via power limiter, +30kg ballast @ 1200kg (Freely movable to anywhere in the car).

CALENDAR

R1/2 - Monza, 9 August
R3/4 - Grand Valley East Reverse, 16 August
R5/6 - Fuji GT, 23 August
R7/8 - HSR, 30 August
R9/10 - Spa, 13 September

Last edited:
Only in Furiland are the support series faster than the main series. :lol:

So not only do you Brits pronounce half the car manufacturers in TOCA wrong, you have your support series mixed up as well. :P

Furi, did you know that the HSR Round will clash with the WSC Le Mans Test..... Maybe move the test to Thursday?

To be honest no HSR isn't really the end of the world. It's just a draft fest usually coupled with the odd big crash haha

I will but HSR so the others are an off week, also Sam suggested, Laguna Seca maybe instead of Indianapolis?

Only in Furiland are the support series faster than the main series. :lol:

I preferred the Megane support series (could be kick-ass without arcade draft) but oh no, of course Furi can't continue with it for some stupid reason. :P

Carbonox
I preferred the Megane support series (could be kick-ass without arcade draft) but oh no, of course Furi can't continue with it for some stupid reason. :P

This is better for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back