TOCA Carrera Cup - Spurgy Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 484 comments
Quote then this post:

And I will allow teams of two as well - I expect a couple TOCA teams here.

Furinkazen (RPM)
Michelin9960 (Independent?)

Quote then this post:

Furinkazen (RPM)
Michelin9960 (Independent?)

For now Independent, unless someone wants me as teammate and doesn't mind me losing the Motegi race since I still don't have (and I don't see myself having it soon) the DLCs.

I didn't know that. I would have thought that more grip would make them stick to the track more, i'm open to test this out 👍

It does make them stick to the track more, but it also means that snap oversteer is more unexpected when it occurs. With lower grip tyres you're more careful with your inputs so prevent it happening/are ready to react. 👍

Also, hope someone uses this livery, best in my opinion :D:

21242904.jpg

It does make them stick to the track more, but it also means that snap oversteer is more unexpected when it occurs. With lower grip tyres you're more careful with your inputs so prevent it happening/are ready to react. 👍

Also, hope someone uses this livery, best in my opinion :D:

21242904.jpg

thats one beautiful car 👍. Put me down for part time in ^^^ beast. Now, how to try and get the car in those colours. Any paint ideas?

thats one beautiful car 👍. Put me down for part time in ^^^ beast. Now, how to try and get the car in those colours. Any paint ideas?

No idea, I've got one myself in those sort of colours but can't remember what they're called. :dopey:

you are missing out, Motegi is one of, if not the best track on GT5 :D

Never really liked it on GT4. :P

Best tracks in GT5: Circuit de la Sarthe, Laguna Seca, NUrburgring (ones with the Nord. in), Tokyo Reverse and Deep Forest. 👍

Bit off topic. So here goes an on topic bit: why is the calendar so small? Is this just a sort of mini-series or something? :)

Never really liked it on GT4. :P

Best tracks in GT5: Circuit de la Sarthe, Laguna Seca, NUrburgring (ones with the Nord. in), Tokyo Reverse and Deep Forest. 👍

Bit off topic. So here goes an on topic bit: why is the calendar so small? Is this just a sort of mini-series or something? :)

I have always had a slight disliking of Seca for some reason, and also love Sarthe :D.

good point about calender, make it loooonnnggeerrr furiiiiii (see what i did, with the longer, extended it? I'm giving Furi a few hints :sly: )

If only I said this was RGTs rather than BTRs when the reveal thread was up...

You made a series based of the BTCC support championship, I love it ! Wish we had the new cars, sadly I find it really boring and go do something else when the Porsche racing is on even where there's alot going on, I think it maybe the exhaust note or something that makes me tired or the fact the races feel like 5 hours long and want to see what dose of horrific bad luck will be inflicted on Adam Morgan in the BTCC races! (I type alot)

You made a series based of the BTCC support championship, I love it ! Wish we had the new cars, sadly I find it really boring and go do something else when the Porsche racing is on even where there's alot going on, I think it maybe the exhaust note or something that makes me tired or the fact the races feel like 5 hours long and want to see what dose of horrific bad luck will be inflicted on Adam Morgan in the BTCC races! (I type alot)

Top man so do I :lol:. But really this is just a UK time slot version of the orginal spec cup using this car.. Oh and with RMs for girls :lol:.

ATIN3222

Same, but still.

Quote then this post:

Furinkazen (RPM)
Michelin9960 (Independent)
raceorama1234321 (Kenwood Autosports)

Furinkazen (RPM)
KingSakery (PSN Sakery) --> Moskovskaya (Black and Limegreen)

Will be funny because I like the RGT veeeery much. Espacially at Nordschleife.
So a field of 16 RGT´s will be thrilling 👍

Quote then this post:

Furinkazen (RPM)
KingSakery (Moskovskaya)
James5563 (Team Extreme)

Back