TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
Final TOCA Season 5 Championship Standings

GTP TOCA Official Website

Season 6 Car's Revealed

TOCA5OFFICIALcopy.jpg

~GTP's #1 TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP~

Welcome to TOCA SEASON 5!!!
Season 1 ~ Season 2 ~ Season 3 ~ Season 4.1 ~ Season 4.2

Previous Winners
Season 1 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT(Teams)
Season 4 - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_PaulMac (Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)

Last edited:
TOCA5THELOBBY.jpg

~Races are held Saturdays nights, with room open from 7pm UK time through to 9.30pm.

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - it is an open lobby and drivers who I do not know will be asked to leave and kicked if necessary!

~Grip Reduction is set to Real

~Damage is Light

~Mics are OFF to reduce lag

~All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.

~Draft is Weak

TOCA5THERULESINCIDENTS.jpg

~Timetable will be as follows: 7pm, Race Room Opens, practise until 7:30pm. 7:30pm Qualifying for 15 minutes. 7.45pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3.

~Race’s will be run from a standing start.

~Race 2 and 3 are Reverse Grid events.

~Set-up changes between races are allowed.

~Penalties are off.

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is off.

~This is touring car’s so bumping, rubbing and small taps are par for the course. But excessive and deliberate moves across half the track to take someone out are disallowed. Remember – be hard but fair. TOCA Season 5 Stewards will review incidents post race and take appropriate action.

~BTCC points system of We will use the BTCC Points System: 1st – 20 points; 2nd – 17; 3rd – 15; 4th – 13; 5th – 11; 6th – 10; 7th – 9; 8th – 8; 9th – 7; 10th – 6; 11th – 5; 12th – 4; 13th – 3; 14th – 2; 15th – 1. Pts will count for all 22 TOCA SERIES races.

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.

~You are NOT allowed to swap cars during the course of the season. Prior to the Season Start please make sure you have decided your car / team, and passed the information on to me.

~Rage-quitters who earn cheap poles subsequently will be penalised. If you wish to stop, pull over off the road at a safe place out the way.

~Mid race chat is largely prohibited. Writing down "sorry" is considered fine, but ranting and writing "why did you not wait for me to enter?" or "****ing stupid backmarker!!!" is prohibited.

Last edited:
TOCA5THECARScopy.jpg

These are the following allowed cars in TOCA Season 5. Teams have to run the same car and rim design, but are allowed different colour rims. They also must run the Painted Carbon Bonnet. Independents must run the Unpainted Carbon Bonnet.

FORD FOCUS ST: (305hp, 1300kg)
~BODY / CHASSIS: Carbon Bonnet, Window Weight Reduction, Weight Reduction Stage 1
~ENGINE: Engine Stage 1/2/3
~EXHAUST: Racing Exhaust
~TURBO KITS: High RPM Turbo
~TRANSMISSION: Fully Customisable Transmission
~DRIVETRAIN: Single Plate Clutch, Sports Flywheel, Adjustable LSD
~SUSPENSION: Fully Customisable Suspension
~TYRES: Racing hard tyres
~ AERO: Front A

HONDA CIVIC TYPE R’08 (305hp, 1153kg)
~BODY / CHASSIS: Carbon Bonnet, Window Weight Reduction, Weight Reduction Stage 1
~TYRES: Racing Hard tyres
~ AERO: Front A, Rear Aero A

MAZDA ATENZA SPORT (305hp, 1278kg)
~BODY / CHASSIS: Carbon Bonnet, Window Weight Reduction, Weight Reduction Stage 1 and 2
~ AERO: Front A

VOLVO C30 R-DESIGN (305hp, 1186kg)
~BODY / CHASSIS: Carbon Bonnet, Window Weight Reduction, Weight Reduction Stage 1 and 2 and 3.
~ AERO: Front A or Front B, Rear Aero A

NISSAN SKYLINE SEDAN 350GT TYPE SP '06: (305hp, 1305kg)
~BODY / CHASSIS: Carbon Bonnet, Window Weight Reduction, Weight Reduction Stage 1/2/3
~ENGINE: Stage 1 & 2
~TURBO KITS: ~none~
~ AERO: Front A, Rear A

~IF A PART IS NOT THIS LIST IT IS NOT ALLOWED!!! OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED ON THE SPOT!!!

Last edited:
TOCA5THERACES.jpg

Standings01.png

Round 1 (Tsukuba) Race Report
Round 2 (Tsukuba) Race Report
Round 3 (Tsukuba) Race Report
~TOCA is 8 weekends but the season will more than likely last for 10 as I will probably have 1 weekend busy and a mid season break.

TOCA5THESTANDINGScopy.jpg

~FINAL STANDINGS~
FINALDRIVERS.png

FINALINDY.png

FINALTEAMS.png

FINALMAKES.png

~Teams are only allowed two drivers at each meeting, but may name a 3rd driver for testing and to take over if another driver is missing. Example - Team RPM's name 3 drivers. There 2nd driver cannot make a race, the 3rd driver can race instead for that team.~

Last edited:
Yup. Me and Tom in Fords, mandatory pit stops in certain events, and longer races. Welcome everyone, its good to be back :cheers:

If sign ups are open please sign me up. Not sure what car I'll be using but I'll decide soon. Will send a FR tomorrow.

Independants? That was Sumo too :P

And yeah of course put ma name down 👍

Car TBC, got things to disscuss with peoplez.

If sign ups are open please sign me up. Not sure what car I'll be using but I'll decide soon. Will send a FR tomorrow.

Welcome!

Independants? That was Sumo too :P

And yeah of course put ma name down 👍

Fixed and you're in on the "Unconfirmed / Undecided" list with Gorsad

sign me up in the Honda, Independent 👍

You're in 👍

Last edited:
Furinkazen
Why should I need to? The cars are the weight they are. Adding ballast complicates things...

Because I think you said you'd do weight checks - but gt5 only goes up in 10's

Thats why I do on the spot scrutineering requiring cars to be sent to me immediatly for inspection.

No, Most of the guys we know are a trustworthy lot, and I've only ever had 1 weight-related issue in 4 seasons (that was ATIN at Monza).

No, Most of the guys we know are a trustworthy lot, and I've only ever had 1 weight-related issue in 4 seasons (that was ATIN at Monza).

V8's are the same Mr M all can be trusted but we still check our guys dont we. Peace of minds a funny thing i know i'd rather be sure think thats Andy's point and i agree.:indiff:

V8's are the same Mr M all can be trusted but we still check our guys dont we. Peace of minds a funny thing i know i'd rather be sure think thats Andy's point and i agree.:indiff:

Which is why do the spot checks. And you can tell if someone is off by their abnormally quick speed.

Chqr - Independent
Banana Motorsports
Nissan Skyline 350GT

I'd still like to see weight checks before every race meeting. If someone has abnormally high speed does not prove and is only one and an unlikely way of proving someone is cheating. Spot checks aren't necessarily the best indicators too.

Chqr - Independent
Banana Motorsports
Nissan Skyline 350GT

I'd still like to see weight checks before every race meeting. If someone has abnormally high speed does not prove is only one and an unlikely way of proving someone is cheating. Spot checks aren't necessarily the best indicators too.

We'll test it in the month and a bit we have before Round 1 👍

And welcome Chqr 👍

Which is why do the spot checks. And you can tell if someone is off by their abnormally quick speed.

Really ya think?:dopey: So if someones fast hes gonna get the funny look thing:odd: As for the spot checks well not full proof.:sly:

gokartman - Independent
car TBC, still undecided over an M-sport focus, or a Carlin Nissan....testing is required ;). put me down and i will get back to you on the car, i will confirm in the next week or two

gokartman - Independent
car TBC, still undecided over an M-sport focus, or a Carlin Nissan....testing is required ;). put me down and i will get back to you on the car, i will confirm in the next week or two

If your Focus your independent. Nissan, Volvo, and Honda all have open team spots open.

Its filling up already, and Akmuq, DK, Sumo, have not shown up either... neither has Fox or Chris and I know they were interested in being in.

Thought I was on your team kartman.:(

ok furi, sorry bout the confusion, if completely forgot :(. scrap my other message, me and akmuq are together, i don't know what car or team name you want , lets decide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back