TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
  • 82,201 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so all change again then
 
Fastest times were 7:20's that destroyed the tyres... I was around 7:40 and just being smooth... their will be a lot crashes... it is very heated out there, plenty of arguments...
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys gonna miss this one. Hope the bitchin stops by the time Monza comes around.
 
It will. A wise and brave move Boyce, but get some practice in for Monza and we will see you there. 👍
 
Progress made so long vtec hes deleted me from his freinds list wtf did i do lmao!!! Everyone else get the same treatment. Good fun in the end guys.👍
 
Fastest times were 3:20's that destroyed the tyres... I was around 3:40 and just being smooth... their will be a lot crashes... it is very heated out there, plenty of arguments...

Thats 7.20s and 7.40s dont be alarmed jedi:crazy:
 
My bad lol. Will correct it.

EDIT Fixed
 
Just lay out the basic regs again MrM please what did we decide in the end:dunce:
 
276hp and 1100kg
 
Does that mean I can add a turbo to my BMW and then wind it back to 276 with the power limiter?

No. Rules do say that no extra parts are allowed. No Stage 3, no turbo... just bare bones as you buy it.
 
BMW's aren't allowed tuning then?
 
No mods for anyone. Run what ya brung. :)
 
Oki doki, I'm all clear and ready to go 👍

If I can get in the room :scared: I had the network incompatibility error earlier

I'll reboot everything for tomorrow night, should be ok :D
 
Oki doki, I'm all clear and ready to go 👍

If I can get in the room :scared: I had the network incompatibility error earlier

I'll reboot everything for tomorrow night, should be ok :D

RP those BMW's spin pretty easy, watch yourself as tonight there were a lot of major crashes.
 
BMW's aren't allowed tuning then?

That's cool then. I don't mind 500pp as it's better for my car but not a massive difference around the ring on it though.
 
I think best strategy is - first 3 go for it as fast as poss, last 3 patience and wait for mistakes, mid pack PRAY.

Stu
 
RP those BMW's spin pretty easy, watch yourself as tonight there were a lot of major crashes
Just enough time then before tomorrow night to tighten up the rules on contact?
 
:lol:
Just enough time then before tomorrow night to tighten up the rules on contact?

Agggggghhhhhhhhhhh no more rules pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!:banghead:
 
Well we are allowed the odd rub or tap, but we will need to be patient at the ring more than anywhere. 2 cars side by side is tricky a sit is narrow. Me and johnboy by ourselves had a great 2 lap fight but we had to be so careful. I will do my old NASCAR trick of throttle back and let the chaos unfold and pick them off... also Honda - tyre wear so bad they may need to stop in the race.
 
Lol I know :D I've run a few series in my time, and its a nightmare :lol:
 
Basically common sense
 
Seems that you guys had a great launch today.

I'll be ready for tomorrow's race
 
Well we are allowed the odd rub or tap, but we will need to be patient at the ring more than anywhere. 2 cars side by side is tricky a sit is narrow. Me and johnboy by ourselves had a great 2 lap fight but we had to be so careful. I will do my old NASCAR trick of throttle back and let the chaos unfold and pick them off... also Honda - tyre wear so bad they may need to stop in the race.

Just like to say fairplay to furi for sticking at it the way tonight was going i would have told everyone to do one im not ar se licking just feel needs to be said.
Great scrap tonight.👍
 
Just like to say fairplay to furi for sticking at it the way tonight was going i would have told everyone to do one im not ar se licking just feel needs to be said.
Great scrap tonight.👍

Hopefully more of the same here... Without naming names I think I now who I can respect and race with and some who may be a little rougher... not naming names... :dopey:
 
What's the prob what are people bit ch ing about
 
Maybe the virtual slap around the head is required again.

Seriously this is my first league situation is it always like this. Someone will always be unhappy its Furi's show lets go with what we got. As i said tonight if i don't win, no problem. All i want is good racing. Bumps and scrapes will happen, but if you are trying to overtake try to make it clean (don't just ram it up the inside) it is so much more enjoyable when done correctly. If you want mega contact there are other games out there.

Stu
 
cunny17
I think best strategy is - first 3 go for it as fast as poss, last 3 patience and wait for mistakes, mid pack PRAY.

Stu

Sounds good but no ones gonna wait lol
 
Maybe the virtual slap around the head is required again.

Seriously this is my first league situation is it always like this. Someone will always be unhappy its Furi's show lets go with what we got. As i said tonight if i don't win, no problem. All i want is good racing. Bumps and scrapes will happen, but if you are trying to overtake try to make it clean (don't just ram it up the inside) it is so much more enjoyable when done correctly. If you want mega contact there are other games out there.

Stu

In my kart series we didn't have bitching but there was a debate over bump-drafting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back