ITV: Excuse me! You there!
DK: Yes, can I help?
ITV: You look geeky, can you help us with our video editing?
DK: I can help you out of this building, if you like.
The stupidity of some people...
BBC: Ah! DK! There you are!
ITV: DK...is that like Donkey Kong are something...
BBC: You lost F1 coverage rights to us. Your argument is invalid.
DK: Finally...someone notices...
BBC: So...are you looking forward to Season 3?
DK: As long as the 100 feet restraining order against RacerPaul and The_Boyce is still valid on the track, then yes, I'm looking forward to it.
BBC: What made you sign for Team Monster Energy?
DK: 10% of my pay is in the form of Monster Energy drinks.
BBC: Any downsides to this pay deal?
DK: I might get diabetes. And I can kiss goodbye to sleep.
BBC: Any upsides?
DK: I'm planning on entering the GT category of the Le Mans 24 Hours in a GT-R R35 on my own. Unfortunately, the high amount of caffeine will probably mean that I will have to take many trips to the toilet.
BBC: What do you have to say about your team-mate, GTP_Johny?
DK: Amazingly fast.
BBC: Will there be fireworks?
DK: I hope not.
BBC (looks over at hot redheaded Japanese chick): Who's she?
DK: I think that's...ah, screw it, you'll find out in GTPlanet's GT5 Race Reports section.

BBC: Any words about your car?
DK: The BMW is great for me. It brings back memories of my old Altezza...which, by the way, would be a great inclusion for the ToCA Masters Race.
BBC: Any words on MRT's switch to Volvo?
DK: I thought the Infiniti was a bit big for this series. Personally, I think that the Silvia S15 should have been used instead.
BBC: Isn't that more of a GT car?
DK: There's a guy in the BTCC using an Integra right now, and it's more than 4.4m long, which I think is the minimum length for an official NGTC car.
BBC: Well, it was great talking to you, DK.
DK: Oh, and by the way:
(shows middle finger)
DK: That's for you, Daily Mail. Irish people =/= alcoholics, arseholes.