TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tonight. Next session I have lined up is a weeks time, busy all the rest of the time. Also servers are down now, check GTP front page.
 
MrMulsanne
Not tonight. Next session I have lined up is a weeks time, busy all the rest of the time. Also servers are down now, check GTP front page.

Hope there is enduro saves this time
 
Hope there is enduro saves this time

Also I reckon an end to the borrowing glitch, seems coincidental timing...
 
MrMulsanne
Also I reckon an end to the borrowing glitch, seems coincidental timing...

Why would they end it?
 
Also just like to add I will still be following your series to see who's doing well
 
Like why they ended the SSR7 glitch's and the trading on any car... so they can keep control of things.
 
MrMulsanne
Like why they ended the SSR7 glitch's and the trading on any car... so they can keep control of things.

Oh well what happens happens
 
Only issue I have now is having lost some drivers, it kinda screws my stewards vote up, as both people had received votes...
 
Only issue I have now is having lost some drivers, it kinda screws my stewards vote up, as both people had received votes...

Crap sorry man, nice to know we got a vote.:nervous:
 
Only issue I have now is having lost some drivers, it kinda screws my stewards vote up, as both people had received votes...

Just delete the votes that they made, and pick the top 5 excluding them.
 
I'd love to be a steward but I doubt I'm in the Top 5 :(
 
VOTE DEADLINE IS 12am tomorrow, so results will be out thursday... the results look VERY interesting...
 
VOTE DEADLINE IS 12am tomorrow, so results will be out thursday... the results look VERY interesting...

Crap! That's two sets of results on thursday now!
 
Knelly
Reckon he's talking about exam results, unless he has an STD :nervous:

Lol can't be exam results he said he leaves school I 2-3 yrs
 
Lol can't be exam results he said he leaves school I 2-3 yrs

GCSE Results? Bashman is getting his tomorrow and he's 16....

And Knelly that was hilarious :D
 
GCSE Results? Bashman is getting his tomorrow and he's 16....

And Knelly that was hilarious :D

GCSE results omg scary day.:scared::nervous:

Goodluck.
 
Lol when did they put the G in front of the CSE? Actually, I think I was first year!
 
Lol can't be exam results he said he leaves school I 2-3 yrs

I stay on 2-3 years but GCSE's are tomorrow. Can I take this as an oppourtunity to confirm that as of now I do not have an STD or atleast I do not know if I have one.
 
Can I take this as an oppourtunity to confirm that as of now I do not have an STD or at least I do not know if I have one
I'm sure you're ok mate, the clue's in the name :lol:
 
Comfortably in the mid 54s
 
Last edited:
In the 55's :(
 
Comfortably in the low 54s

In the 55's :(

Probably best not posting that straight after Dan.:lol:




Anyways, don't worry as long as you can do at least 55's, because with the big draft on the long banked turn the person in front won't be getting away.

As for me, low 54's too.:)
 
Will the Megane trophy have tyre and fuel depletion on or off?
 
When's the steward revealing time?
 
Megane's will have tyre / fuel depletion off.

Vote Results:

GTP_Akmuq 36
Carbonox 14
Knelly 14
tombrooks97 8
cunny17 8
driftking18594 7
GTP_JamieC2311 7
si_berian_tiger 5
DiegoC1980 5
neljack 5
CrookdMoe 2
CALM_DAN 1
RacerPaul 26
johnboy1975 16

Congratulations to GTP_Akmuq, Carbonox, Knelly, tombrooks97, and cunny17. You shall receive a PM from me within the next 24 hours.
 
I feel honoured guys, thank you :)
 
Now this is really cool... Thanks for the supporters :)

Seems like two of the teams are going to be fully steward-driven...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back