TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,551 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, family came home all sugared up :). So much for peace and quiet grrr
 
Some good fun practicing there, got a 54.0 with some DK slipstream, and a 54.1 without it.

Dan's 53.9 seems unreal.
 
Some good fun practicing there, got a 54.0 with some DK slipstream, and a 54.1 without it.

Dan's 53.9 seems unreal.

Don't forget the anti-climatic part in the old TOCA racing... :lol:
 
That tells everything about Honda's success :)
 
Do not do that please Akmuq...

Don't worry, this was more a racing incident, going into the last chicane side by side with DK, I was braking, he turned in, and my nose got the back of his car, forcing both of us off, and letting Carbon limp to victory, presumably complaining about the straight-line speed of the others after.

Like this.

 
Don't worry, this was more a racing incident, going into the last chicane side by side with DK, I was braking, he turned in, and my nose got the back of his car, forcing both of us off, and letting Carbon limp to victory, presumably complaining about the straight-line speed of the others after.

Like this.



DK Is Plato now? :scared:
 
I didn't 'limp' just to fix the facts :dopey:

Also I'm sure Furi will go mad in a similar crash, even if it was simply a racing incident :lol:
 
On Friday TEAM MRT's Volvo's will have a full engine and chassis overhaul ahead of the cars packing to the Cape Ring.
 
On Friday TEAM MRT's Volvo's will have a full engine and chassis overhaul ahead of the cars packing to the Cape Ring.

Some of us might.:lol:


Sorry, I just found that hilarious and I'm not sure why. I'll be refreshing up the Volvo as well.
 
SO how is testing? I can't join as of now, but who's hot and who's not?

And I wonder how our american friends will do in the G35...
 
I got a personal best of 54.4 and can call myself one of the best tacticians in the field. :p
 
SO how is testing? I can't join as of now, but who's hot and who's not?

And I wonder how our american friends will do in the G35...

It's very close, I have a new revised setup which I will PM you later.


As for the Americans, tell them it's just a Nissan and driving the Ford would be more patriotic.:)
 
It's very close, I have a new revised setup which I will PM you later.


As for the Americans, tell them it's just a Nissan and driving the Ford would be more patriotic.:)

No, tell them all the cool guys drive a Mazda. :)
 
All the fast guys and Akmuq drive a Honda... :)
 
All the fast guys and Akmuq drive a Honda... :)

Well race one of the old TOCA and I won, race 2, you were lucky.:p
 
I still have more TOCA wins than you, so in theory, you should have no reason to brag around as long as the situation is like this :p
 
I still have more TOCA wins than you, so in theory, you should have no reason to brag around as long as the situation is like this :p

Fine, but you said fast, which doesn't mean tyre preservation skills and getting bumped a bit.


I've got 2 pole positions, from 6 meetings I might add.;)
 
I've got 1 pole plus 1 second place in 4 meetings, so I'm not bad at qualifying either :dopey:
 
I've got 1 pole plus 1 second place in 4 meetings, so I'm not bad at qualifying either :dopey:

Yeah, but one is less then two, so I win.:cool:
 
But I've done two meetings less, so technically, no you don't win at least yet :sly:
 
But I've done two meetings less, so technically, no you don't win at least yet :sly:

Well, if we do ratio stuff, I've got one pole every 3 meetings, you've got one every four.



By the way, I've been here for one year today.:)
 
No, your anniversary is the 31st :) I myself have been a member of a Finnish game forum for 5 years tomorrow... suck that :sly:

Ah well, ratio stuff is pointless since I still have done two meetings less :dopey:
 
Well, if we do ratio stuff, I've got one pole every 3 meetings, you've got one every four.



By the way, I've been here for one year today.:)

All will be decided for a bit come saturday.
 
No, your anniversary is the 31st :) I myself have been a member of a Finnish game forum for 5 years tomorrow... suck that :sly:

Oh yeah, I just got a little excited that's all.



Ah well, ratio stuff is pointless since I still have done two meetings less :dopey:
So you don't understand ratios then?:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back