TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,464 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested in driving for DB Motorsports then please contact me. If I get no drivers then I will be an independent.
 
If anyone is interested in driving for DB Motorsports then please contact me. If I get no drivers then I will be an independent.

Same here. I am looking for a capable team mate for a G35
 
Furi, could you change my colour scheme please. Body Colour - Electric Orange. Wheel Colour: Nero :)
 
Off to Hamburg in the morning for the boxing enjoy Indy guys.👍
 
They are, depends what car though
Indeed. They look particularly sweet on Focus ST's :cool: :D

Furi, you're a hard man :lol:

While I'm here Furi...

Great work in those 2 opening posts, a lot of work gone into them 👍
 
Indeed. They look particularly sweet on Focus ST's :cool: :D

Furi, you're a hard man :lol:

While I'm here Furi...

Great work in those 2 opening posts, a lot of work gone into them 👍

Thanks 👍 I tried making the series logo better and more professional looking, and the rules and regs took best part of 2 hours to do. Cheers RP

👍

~looks for team-mate...~
 
Furi

Team - Celtic Racing

Colour scheme Body-Anthracite metallic wheels-Black metallic

Stu
 
Last edited:
Got my visually modded Focus fired up, just going to go and do the other mods and settings :D

Does anyone have a test track in mind? I'm going to head for Nurburgring GP initially, imo its a good all round track :cool:

08 – NURBURGRING GP/D
9 LAPS

A wide straight... enough for five abreast... into a sharp hairpin. Carnage at the hairpin is guaranteed as the championship finale rolls into town
Love it! :D Saying it like it is, and certainly going to be! :lol:
 
Last edited:
I always use Tsukuba, and that post is actually a copy of my Season 2 post.
 
Do we have to race in manual or can we race in automatic ????
 
Do we have to race in manual or can we race in automatic ????

Auto's ok JRC but ya struggle to match a manual lap time fella.;)
 
Yh i was thinking that , i can do manual just bit lazy, ill have to see how much slower i am , and need to get a steering wheel then ill defo do manual
 
tombrooks97 has joined DB Motorsports as a driver.
 
@ furi, is it ok to have different colour wheels on my volvo than johnboys?
 
@ furi, is it ok to have different colour wheels on my volvo than johnboys?

I think same colour is better, you look more of a team then.
 
I think same colour is better, you look more of a team then.

Ok fair enough just thought the wheels wouldnt matter as the car colour will be the same.
 
4 – ENTRY LIST


TEAMS: (Maximum 2 Drivers per team)
MULSANNE RACE TECH (MRT) - Infiniti - Monterey Blue (CPM) / White Rims
MrMulsanne / Furinkazen

DB MOTORSPORTS - BMW - White - Black Rims
VRacingFan / CALM DAN
tombrooks97 / tombrooks97

TeamTurbo - Volvo - York Green / White
johnboy1112 / johnboy1975
gik69 / gedi69

Team Gold Racing (TGR) - BMW - Black / Gold
The Boyce / The Boyce
hightyme / vtecsyndrome

DC MotorSports - BMW
Dcerinza / DiegoC1980 - BMW - ???

INDEPENDANTS:
GL Motorsport - Honda - Lime Green / Yellow Rims
??? / campbellco

JAS Motorsport - Honda - White / White
somebodysb2 / I3ertram / GTP_Bertram - Honda

RaceTech International - Mazda - WR Blue Mica/ Elephant Grey
RedDragon / Coolkiwi_12

Celtic Racing - Ford - Anthracite Metallic / Black Metallic
cunny17 / cunny17 - Ford

Carbon Motorsport - Ford - Panther Black / Super Silver Metallic
Carbonox / Carbonox - Ford - ???

RacerPaul / RacerPaul - Ford - Electric Orange / Mineral Grey Metallic.

J-Tech Racing - Volvo - Brilliant Blue Pearl / Champion Yellow 4
Lethal_JRC / Lethal_JRC

UNKNOWN:
si_berian_tiger / si_berian_tiger - BMW? Ford?
akmuq / GTP_Akmuq - Volvo??? - Matt Black / Orange Rims.
unclebob / unclebob777 - BMW
driftking18594 / driftking18594 - ???
 
I think I'll go with a BMW and race for DC Motorsports.
 
I think I'll go with a BMW and race for DC Motorsports.

My great rival sides with BMW I see... I look forward to it dk 👍
 
anyone racing for practice tonight i cant host for some reason :S
 
I believe it's a bit hard for some of us because Season 2's Indy round is currently going on.
 
Furi, I'm not 100% on my colour scheme. Ok if I decide to change it, as long as you know in good time for the start of the season?
 
Furi, I'm not 100% on my colour scheme. Ok if I decide to change it, as long as you know in good time for the start of the season?

Yep. You have 6 weeks for that.

Nice to see some NGTC's out on track tonight 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back