TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,895 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team with the best average score is probably the fairest way :)
 
Also, could you put up the results for the whole season? I don't really care too much about the final scores :p

Could you do this if possibe Furi? Like in S3 I really liked that table :(.

And I know you're really busy but at some point could you update the all time TOCA points table please. :)
 
The team with the best average score is probably the fairest way :)

That ends up the same like with the final score.
 
Could you do this if possibe Furi? Like in S3 I really liked that table :(.

And I know you're really busy but at some point could you update the all time TOCA points table please. :)

All time was updated last week prior to Nurb, it has been updated since and will be released later. And i'll get the final huge table, sure, again a little later on. 👍
 
That ends up the same like with the final score.

Does it? I wouldn't know, there's no table with all the results :lol: And by average score, I mean the average for all the races they were in, not for the whole season :)
 
All time was updated last week prior to Nurb, it has been updated since and will be released later. And i'll get the final huge table, sure, again a little later on. 👍

Ok 👍
 
Does it? I wouldn't know, there's no table with all the results :lol: And by average score, I mean the average for all the races they were in, not for the whole season :)

Think about it. It's basic maths you are dividing the same number by the same number of races overall.

Oh the last bit hmm but then you are not punishing people who don't bother.
 
Last edited:
No dum dum, it's NOT average for the races overall, it's the average of the races that the team entered, so Pitrek who entered less races would have a better average score than Extreme who entered more races.
 
No dum dum, it's NOT average for the races overall, it's the average of the races that the team entered, so Pitrek who entered less races would have a better average score than Extreme who entered more races.

Read the second line.
 
Read it, and yeh I suppose, but if you're tied with someone who didn't bother then it just means you're not a very good team :lol: so the two sort of cancel out :)
 
O rama, any news on the nurb video? Also everyone, what are your season highs and lows? My high point was pushing for wins at nurb and Monza, low was the entire Suzuka weekend...
 
My season high, was when neljack did awful
 
Season high - Motegi
Season low - Monza
 
Furinkazen
O rama, any news on the nurb video? Also everyone, what are your season highs and lows? My high point was pushing for wins at nurb and Monza, low was the entire Suzuka weekend...

Filmed R1 on Sunday but have been busy since. More work today abd tomorrow.

High - Monza Win
Low - Motegi
 
High - Podiums in Nurburgring R3 and Spa R3

Low - R1-3 in Laguna
 
Highs: any top 5’s overall
Lows: Monza
 
High: Motegi race 1
Low: MOTEGI RACE 3
 
High: Indy R3..
Low: Suzuka R3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back