TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Spurgy's hilarious battles, No team orders there!
 
4 from 4, well I'm happy :D And managed to help Furi to 2 second places and a 3rd :)
 
1st race - Pretty good.

2nd race - Absolute BS.

3rd race - Fun.

4th race - Decent.

It seems whenever I have to deal with midfield I get punted off the track. I think I was shoved off the chicane about 4 times in 3 races.
 
Can you give us a sneaky preview of whos in trouble.
 
Businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143.jpg
 
You cant say it was the best weekend of racing.:-(
 
Mixed bag is fair to say.
 
3-2-8-2.
 
5, 11, 3, 6. I'd say it was a mixed bag as well, with a few positives.
 
When will tables be up?:-)
 
Cant remember - 3rd - 6th (wish I couldnt remember) - 7th (wish I couldnt remember that either :lol:)
 
I saw raceorama and one other guy pushed off the track simultaneously.
 
I saw raceorama and one other guy pushed off the track simultaneously.

I got pushed off twice on the same lap by two people d bombing me at the same time!
 
Chris is Independents champion - 351pts vs Smuffys 330.
 
Orama, on R2 sorry for punting/pushing you during the race.. I was suffering the same from the cars behind..

To everyone who I raced with, sorry for all the divebombs, bumps, pushes and whatever more.

And thanks to whoever decided to block and push me out of the race track during Races 1-3. Should've raced those guys like that.
 
race 1 and race 2 were average, race 3 was horrible and race 4 was brilliant
 
Well done Chris and well done RPM.

Perhaps both now stand in good sted for what's coming!!
 
Good quesiton...........:lol:

I dont really wanna talk about. :p

Yeratel divebombed both of us at the chicane on the last lap. :grumpy: I guess there won't be any penalties though.
 
Had a few PM's. I will look. There may be penalties and if so they will be in the form of what will be implemented for next season.
 
Had a few PM's. I will look. There may be penalties and if so they will be in the form of what will be implemented for next season.

Please give someone a time penalty I was 1 point off getting IRT up another place. :lol:
 
DK
Yeratel divebombed both of us at the chicane on the last lap. :grumpy: I guess there won't be any penalties though.

I wasn't going to say anything...

Seriously, look at the replay before accusing someone. I braked as late as I could (100m mark) knowing I could outbrake both neljack and you, but neljack tried to outbrake me, and it's clearly visible in the replay that he braked about half a second later than me, which is why he couldn't make the chicane and hit both you and me in the process.

That's why he said he didn't want to talk about it... he risked it and it didn't go well.
 
Last edited:
I have received a series of PM's. Penalties in future will be implemented in actual championship pts penalties of 2-5 depending on severity of the offence. Too many and you will get a ban.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back