TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,914 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furinkazen
So who is going to qualify tonight :)

Me as long as nothing comes up.
 
Count me in for qualifying...
 
I'll be arriving for qualifying.
 
About an hour until we open. A reminder independents have black carbon bonnets...
 
About an hour until we open. A reminder independents have black carbon bonnets...

Unless its the BMW, right?... ('cause I'm driving that one...)
 
Its close from positions 13-16. A good run might also overhaul Dax and Atin out the Top 12.
 
anyone got a G35 tune?
 
Your back?!
 
Yes, his back.

*You're.

I am looking grim; in the 34s...
 
Your back?!

well after having fell in love with Seca last night I guess I had to be. after all, who else is gonna race beat spurgmacher :sly:
 
well after having fell in love with Seca last night I guess I had to be. after all, who else is gonna race beat spurgmacher :sly:

Right.. your clear to race. Just got to sort a small problem out with stewards.
 
All my practice has dribbled away wtf.
 
Right.. your clear to race. Just got to sort a small problem out with stewards.

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/23837073.jpg
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/23837073.jpg

grammar.png


Damn you. Its a long hard life being me :P - room up in 10 minutes for practise.
 
Ive got a feeling im not going to get through it tonight.
 
damn, g35 slow, may go volvo...
 
volvo it is, just went 9 tenths quicker :/
 
What time is race 1? Only just getting dinner.
 
Race 1 about 7.45. Room open!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back