Today just wasn't a good day, for me

United States
United States
Blood_Raven_70
I tried lots of multiple and numerous times to win the first race (Brands Hatch) of the F1500T-A Championship Series. But I just couldn't do it. I even got into 1st place a couple times, but always would up doing something stupid and running into the sand and losing about 6 spots. And it was usually with just a lap or 2 to go. I've won all the other races, some of them rather easily. But I got so mad I just quit and decided to try something else. So I went into the All Japan GT Car Championship. Which, funnily enough, had a Mustang and a Viper in it. And wouldn't you know it, I couldn't even win a race, there. And it was on a track that I know and like; Dragon Trail - Seaside. I tried that one race several times. But I kept making dumb-ass mistakes like I was some kid who'd picked up a controller for the first time, ever.

I don't know what it was, I just couldn't get a good rhythm to save my life. It just wasn't meant to be for me, tonight.

Last edited:
Sounds like you just need to step away and have a break. You'll come back stronger and beat the levels.
Yeah, I have to do that from time to time. I think I was just tired from work earlier, yesterday. But I'm off today and tomorrow.

I got up this morning and hopped into the Japanese. GT race.....got the win. I'll try the F1500T-A race a bit later to try and finish up that series. Right now I'm working on some liveries.

Back