Tokyo Xtreme Racer/Wangan Midnight Hangout Joint

Yea, its basically just like InD , except for the drift part. And yes there is aero kits in the game. Uhh Vanashing I didn't see a RS Evo V||| in my Maximum Tune. THe only lancer i saw was the MR EVO V|||.

Nope, maybe its a secret car or something, If I have a scanner I'll upload it to show you guys. :)

Maximum Tune stats so far

Nissan Skyline Gt-R
600hp
C Class 5 wins done
B Class 5 wins done
A Class 5 wins done
Red A class 1st race done

My Skyline hauls ass and drifts like a Biatch! 👍

This game rocks I just played it today for first time and cant wait to go back and tweak this car out some more!

Has anyone found any codes?

Wiggaman
Maximum Tune stats so far

Nissan Skyline Gt-R
600hp
C Class 5 wins done
B Class 5 wins done
A Class 5 wins done
Red A class 1st race done

My Skyline hauls ass and drifts like a Biatch! 👍

This game rocks I just played it today for first time and cant wait to go back and tweak this car out some more!

Has anyone found any codes?

Here's my car....
Nissan Skyline GT-R
680hp
S Class complete (beat all the competitors once)
Diamond C class done
Diamond B class done
Diamond A class done
Diamond A+ class, one race left.

I'll take my Skyline against yours ANYDAY. we can race for tune cards... LoL

Here's a lil warning to all you Maximum Tuners out there, the first time around you get to tune your car EVERYTIME you win a race. Once, you get to the Diamond Class, you gotta beat a whole class to earn enough tune points. It cost me less money to go from 280hp to 600hp than it took me to go from 600hp to 680hp. But damn if it aint addicting. Andthe Devil Z is INSANELY FAST. good luck beating that thing....

I went back this weekend and have beat all the Diamond C class drivers but 1 .

This game is "hot" !!!
Be ware though, progress is slow in the diamond class because they will cut you off alot. Also there is no long stretchs to build a lead in the upper levels and all the finish lines are right out of a sharp curve so you better hold your line or the will blow by you to the finish!

Also found a Intial D 3 game this week in a local game room but this game basically blows compared to Max Tune . I hope no one is a fan this game because it is really not much of a game IMO. Just not as clean and sharp graphically and the shifter is right out sega's old crappy cabinet racers. This was a big let down to me I thought I had found a new jem to play but once I sat down I was soon awakened to how far Sega has fallen in the gaming world.

So basically all you racers need to post here more with your stats!!

And Van Merlin if you didnt know if you race someone the cpu will handicap your car if it a unfair advantage, so It doesnt matter what your car has stat wise the cpu compensates the inferior car and robs you off horsepower and handling lol.

Yo wiggaman, yes i did know about the handicap. and it doesnt dock points from the better car, it adds points to the inferior car. I've got my GT-R up to Star class, one race left in the B series. Once you get to Star Class, it doesn't list your rank on your tune card, but it gives you a race name, mine's "The Silver Wind." it's pretty badass. And keeping to the legendary Namco theme, also in the Star Level the car club you race at the end of B class is piloted by the Pac-Man ghosts! If you didnt know, once you get to the Yoshimoto tuning stage (past 600hp), you can touch tune your HP and Handling when you first insert your card by pressing the view change button. you can also customize the music volume and other doodads. Wiggaman's got a point though, the drivers get WAAAAY tougher... best thing i found to do is to get inside them on the turn and drift their car into the wall.... it's asshole to do, but they do it when they get the chance. Any other tips or pointers are greatly appreciated.

VanMerlin
Here's my car....
Nissan Skyline GT-R
680hp
S Class complete (beat all the competitors once)
Diamond C class done
Diamond B class done
Diamond A class done
Diamond A+ class, one race left.

Here's my monster skyline!!!!!

Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34
800hp/dangerous
level: The Wangan Master
Star C class done
Star B class done
Star A class done
Star A+ done

XcoldstarX
Here's my monster skyline!!!!!

Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34
800hp/dangerous
level: The Wangan Master
Star C class done
Star B class done
Star A class done
Star A+ done

nicely done. I finally beat the game as well. my skyline is pretty much the same as yours, i tuned the ponies down to 760hp, to grab a lil more when cornering. Level: The Silver Wind. How'd you like racing Pac-man and that ghost in the Namco Vans? You can't see around them when they crowd you.

About Wangan Midnight maximum tune......i did enjoy racing against pacman.......they are tough!!!! Never knew that their cars are so heavy that you can't even push them.....i took a 2nd try before i could beat him and his ghost frens....i found a new trick when drifting....wanna know more about it???

while drifting, when u reach the end of the curve about 3/4, shift up, it will cause ur acceleration to freeze at 200km/h....at then end of the curve, shift down and up again.....great for red curves....

XcoldstarX
while drifting, when u reach the end of the curve about 3/4, shift up, it will cause ur acceleration to freeze at 200km/h....at then end of the curve, shift down and up again.....great for red curves....

ahh! i wish i read this this morning!..i just got back from playing. have my poopra...only 600hp....i only beat the firstround so im A+ class

I've just started playing MT myself. I've got an S30 Fairlady Z in Midnight Blue, 500HP (the similarity to the Devil Z wasn't planned, by the way...) I'm on the last race for A class, I was playing on it yesterday, and, at about 500m from the finish, I got blocked by one of the trucks in a place I couldn't get around it., and got passed.

As of now, I rarely play Max tune lately, with my Evo VIII RS w/ 500hp (more on handling). But I'm gaining interest on the game lately (playing more InD).

When in comes to Max. Tune, im confused

On the card, what do the three boxes on the right of the card mean???
Also, Im trying to figure out how to approach some of those sharp turns.
When it comes to the sharp flashing red turn, im confused how to take it. Do i down-shift to 5? 4th gear? or what? My cars a supra, and although i've beaten the C and B class, im afraid the problems i make on those turns are going to get me in the A class. So, any advice???

The Dash
When in comes to Max. Tune, im confused

On the card, what do the three boxes on the right of the card mean???
Also, Im trying to figure out how to approach some of those sharp turns.
When it comes to the sharp flashing red turn, im confused how to take it. Do i down-shift to 5? 4th gear? or what? My cars a supra, and although i've beaten the C and B class, im afraid the problems i make on those turns are going to get me in the A class. So, any advice???

i started with power, then handleing, then power, is that what you did? anyways, on the supra, the yellow turns i go in at 5th gear and red in 4th gear, o, and youll have no prob beating A class....i just went to the arcade a few weeks ago to play, and beat the first round and only losing once....on the last race...cuz i hit the wall right before the finish on the first part of the race

Interesting!

Yeah, I just came back from the arcade tonight. Your right! A Class was easy! Like you, I just lost once! Now, comes the hard part! Anyhow, thanks for the advice, its working out good...so far. Oh yeah, and I also went from one to the other (Power then handling)

So peoples...Any idea on what those three boxes to the right mean??? It's no big deal or anything, just curious. Of all the cards, I had to get the one with that girl and her BIG googly eyes!

The Dash
Interesting!

Yeah, I just came back from the arcade tonight. Your right! A Class was easy! Like you, I just lost once! Now, comes the hard part! Anyhow, thanks for the advice, its working out good...so far. Oh yeah, and I also went from one to the other (Power then handling)

So peoples...Any idea on what those three boxes to the right mean??? It's no big deal or anything, just curious. Of all the cards, I had to get the one with that girl and her BIG googly eyes!

its how many times you beat a round of racers...like....all of them...o, and i meant i only lost on the very very very last race...against a black Z

Too bad there is only one right now in Vegas, and you have to wait 8 minutes just to play the game (too many people play it thou). While InD V.3 has 10 (est) locations around the city. :indiff:

The Vanishing Boy
Too bad there is only one right now in Vegas, and you have to wait 8 minutes just to play the game (too many people play it thou). While InD V.3 has 10 (est) locations around the city. :indiff:
IIRC, I think the Green Valley Ranch & Sunset Station arcades should have WM:MT. They've both been taken over by Namco.

Back