Tommy Kiara ZZS and a Lancer Evo VIII GSR 2003

Messages
81
Poland
Krakow, Poland
Messages
Novo6170
These are two cars I've been looking for, offer for a trade.
 
Have a ZZ-S never used it, willing to trade for some mattes/chrome chips, lmk
 
I'll look tomorrow. Do you have any evos from 2003 by chance?
 
I have the ZZ-s too. so if the trade with the other guy doesn't work out send me a message and we can make a deal.
 
I have a couple of EVO's of different years, but ill look if i have an 03
 
Let me know about that evo...
 
I have a white EVO VII RS 03 fully modded for drifting,have an 02 EVO VII GT-A thats all stock,have a 04 VII MR GSR fully modded for time attack, let me know.
 
If I can have the 03' I'd be happy, just some mattes again? I'll see if I have chromes too.
 
Yeah some mattes except black or browns, and chrome silver if you have any, can send right now
 
I have both, im looking for 1967, 69 and 70 tickets.
 
cabezzz
Yeah some mattes except black or browns, and chrome silver if you have any, can send right now

I will send them asap
 
Evo sent,enjoy
 
Back