I I<3Cars Messages 406 Messages mattyj_- Mar 20, 2011 #1 I'm looking for car-for-car trades Monday-busy Tuesday-friday-free Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
C Colonelcool125 Messages 33 Messages Colonelcool125 Mar 20, 2011 #3 Yeah, if you're looking for something in particular, I can get it to you for the ZZII. Would a Cusco Dunlop Impreza JGTC interest you?
Yeah, if you're looking for something in particular, I can get it to you for the ZZII. Would a Cusco Dunlop Impreza JGTC interest you?
I I<3Cars Messages 406 Messages mattyj_- Mar 20, 2011 #4 John_D1 What cars are you looking for? Click to expand... What r u offering?
I I<3Cars Messages 406 Messages mattyj_- Mar 20, 2011 #5 Colonelcool125 Yeah, if you're looking for something in particular, I can get it to you for the ZZII. Would a Cusco Dunlop Impreza JGTC interest you? Click to expand... You're in the lead at the moment
Colonelcool125 Yeah, if you're looking for something in particular, I can get it to you for the ZZII. Would a Cusco Dunlop Impreza JGTC interest you? Click to expand... You're in the lead at the moment
C Colonelcool125 Messages 33 Messages Colonelcool125 Mar 20, 2011 #6 I also have a Cusco Advan Impreza. It's standard, but also much less common than the Dunlop.
I I<3Cars Messages 406 Messages mattyj_- Mar 20, 2011 #8 Come on guys for those of you wondering what i want i'm not really bothered
I I<3Cars Messages 406 Messages mattyj_- Mar 21, 2011 #10 Colonelcool125 I also have a Cusco Advan Impreza. It's standard, but also much less common than the Dunlop. Click to expand... If it's ok with you i'll have the Dunlop plz
Colonelcool125 I also have a Cusco Advan Impreza. It's standard, but also much less common than the Dunlop. Click to expand... If it's ok with you i'll have the Dunlop plz
I I<3Cars Messages 406 Messages mattyj_- Mar 21, 2011 #11 My latest trade thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5082278#post5082278