Toms 540 Chaser

Messages
36
I want one of these very badly. I've got oodles of credits and I'll make it well worth your while. Lmk ASAP!!!!
 
Literally, I will trade a car worth 10 times the chaser value. I want one that bad!!!
 
1quickturbosix
I want one of these very badly. I've got oodles of credits and I'll make it well worth your while. Lmk ASAP!!!!

I have send u after 12 what's tickets u got!
 
I don't have any tickets. But if there is a car in the dealership that you want, I'll get it for ya.
 
1quickturbosix
Up to 500k cr that is.....

No car don't need any got every car in game so ire send u it for free!
 
Yer send me a request ok send u at 12 for u tuned or standard but ire buy all the stuff for it to be tuned up to u
 
Bash1987654321
 
Back