Tom's Chaser! Need it as fast as possible

  • Thread starter Thread starter FransEirik
  • 7 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
51
Norway
Eidfjord
Messages
Ask and I will tell you!
Hey guys, I am desperat! I need Toyota Chaser as fast as possible... Love the car, I am able to trade a
* 180sx
* 200sx
* 240sx
* Supra RZ '97
* Sileighty '98
* All Imprezas
 
Is the supra modded? If it is not modded I'll take it. I have a silver, blue and white chaser.

Add me SUBY25
 
Supra is not modded, but it have some miles though...
Okey, I'll add you. But I think I'm not able to trade before tomorrow :/ is that ok?
 
That is fine. Send color preference when you send message or post here.
 
FransEirik
Supra is not modded, but it have some miles though...
Okey, I'll add you. But I think I'm not able to trade before tomorrow :/ is that ok?

I should be able to send free for ya in a min if u want! Up to u
 
i need a Chaser too :lol: still any left?? i have like 460 cars
 
I should be able to send free for ya in a min if u want! Up to u

Yes yes please my friend!! would you do that?? :D

PSN: FCBARCA96

Thank you!
 
Back