Tom's X540 Chaser

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX-7 Turbo II
  • 25 comments
  • 956 views
Messages
481
A little question... in what colours does the Tom's X540 Chaser comes?? :confused:
(I've a blue one)
 

Attachments

  • toms_x540_chaser.jpg
    toms_x540_chaser.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 136
AhHhHhHhHHhHhH
its the pal version! dunno
i've seen it in white though
 
Yep, I got the white one ;)

I only got this car in my garage a few days ago.. I never saw it before!!
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
How can you see it's the PAL-version??

Because it says kilometers instead of miles.
 
And in PAL version there reads "Change car" not that rude "Get in" like in the NTSC. :D

Oh, almost forgot the colors.

Super White II
Silver Metallic
Dark Blue Mica
Wine Red Mica
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
How can you see it's the PAL-version??

Probably because it says "BHP" instead of “HP”, it's almost the same thing but it's just measured differently. I think HP is measured at the crankshaft, I’m not sure how though. And BHP is measured at the, or a, flywheel with a brake.
 
Alrighty guys... but let's continue on the colours... in what colours does this machine comes??? :)
 
Originally posted by TruenoAE86
And BHP is measured at the, or a, flywheel with a brake.

Or at the wheel via a dyno tester thingy.
 
In your verison RX7 Turbo II it has 5 spoke Rims, in my verison, Ive seen it have 4.
 
I don't think they are the stock rims on that car.
 
Originally posted by Josh7058
In your verison RX7 Turbo II it has 5 spoke Rims, in my verison, Ive seen it have 4.
My X540 came with 4-spoke's (double)... so you have 4x 2spokes if you know what I mean?!
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
Alrighty guys... but let's continue on the colours... in what colours does this machine comes??? :)

Posted it already. :)
 
Yep... thx!! 👍
But does the Chaser only comes in that 4 colours??

Is a X540 Chaser a existing car... or just a fantasy car??
'Cuz I've never seen it before and never heard of it!! :odd:
 
It's a tuned version of the car...like Mugen and Spoon tune Hondas, Tom's tune Toyotas. At least that's what i think.
 
Alright... that explains the sports suspension etc.
But what Toyota is the Chaser??
It has a "old-slyle" front and a "modern" rear end! :boggled: :odd:
I think it's a Japan-only Toyota?! :confused:
 
Kind of looks like a highly body modified from a Camry on the front....i'm not 100% sure on that, but they probably change a lot of the body when they tune them.
 
Don't you hate it when Google only turns up GT3 links when you are looking for the real-life car? :odd:

I'm too tired to look for more info on the Tom's X540 Chaser right now but I'll take an other attempt later on...

greetz
 
Originally posted by Apclps
Don't you hate it when Google only turns up GT3 links when you are looking for the real-life car?
Yeah... same here!!
I just hate that!! :irked:

@ vrmx >>> It looks really familiar!! :)
But what car is it??
A Toyota Tourer V Chaser?? :odd: :confused:
Looks really nice!!
Nice interiour!!! :drool:

I just love rice cars!! :)
 
i got that car in the game (red) but when i entered the cheats so my tom's super have 30000 hp it worked but i went to drive my chaser it got 55555 hp :(:( really mad
 
Look... I don't give a **** about cheating!!
You're ruining the game by doing so!!

Yeah... I think he's 65+!! ;)
Nice car anyway!!!
Nice dash!!!!
 
Back