Visible damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Off
Slipstream Strength - Real

Car Restrictions

Type - Road car
PP Limit - 600
Tyre - SS only
NOS - Prohibited
Tuning allowed but no external aero parts.

Driving Aids

Skid recovery - Prohibited
Active steering - Prohibited
ASM - Prohibited
Traction Control - Available
ABS - Available

All drivers welcome!
Hopefully it will be a fun race. Please keep the racing clean and fair and please don't "quit" the race once it has started. If you want to retire please pull off the circuit somewhere safe!

To sign up please leave your:

PSN:
CAR/Number(If used):

ENTRY LIST

1. paoloevans/ Ferrari 458 Italia #86
2. xL86LSWx/ McLaren F1 #43
3. aboe_83/ McLaren MP4-12C #83
4. FatherDiomedes/ Lamborghini Aventador #22
5. Flying Kefran/ Tommy Kaira ZZ II #17
6. GTP_hilajj/ Lamborghini Aventador #3
7. TrentDog1/ GT by Citreon #67

Last edited:
Format (UK Time)

Thursday 7th August
7:30pm - Room opens.
7:45pm - 15minute Qualifying.
8:05pm - 1hour Endurance Race.

Qualifying Settings

Pit Lane Start
Race Together

Race Settings

Weather - Dry
Boost - Off
Penalty - Weak
Tyre/Fuel depletion - Normal
Grip reduction - Real
Minimum pit stops required - 1
Visible damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Off
Slipstream Strength - Real

Car Restrictions

Type - Road car
PP Limit - 600
Tyre - SS only
NOS - Prohibited
Tuning allowed but no external aero parts.

Driving Aids

Skid recovery - Prohibited
Active steering - Prohibited
ASM - Prohibited
Traction Control - Available
ABS - Available

All drivers welcome!
Hopefully it will be a fun race. Please keep the racing clean and fair!

To sign up please leave your:

PSN:
CAR/Number(If used):

ENTRY LIST

1. paoloevans/Corvette Stingray (C7) #86
I honestly don't know if i can attend, but ill stay up to date to see when the race starts. If I do join you can expect me to be driving a stock Ferrari Enzo White with #50

go6
I honestly don't know if i can attend, but ill stay up to date to see when the race starts. If I do join you can expect me to be driving a stock Ferrari Enzo White with #50

Ok cool. I'll add you to the entry list anyways. Thanks

Count me in with the Aventador. I was planning to drive the McLaren F1 but I'm too lazy to set it up! :rolleyes:

Will do mate. I couldn't set up the C7, that's why I changed to the 458. I feel a lot better driving the Ferrari and I am not great with tuning, also it's my fav car!

Thanks

Since the field is light, I'll join. I do not play online pretty much at all, but I promise not to disrupt the real racers. I mostly just need practice on Silverstone. I'll likely be in a C7.

Since the field is light, I'll join. I do not play online pretty much at all, but I promise not to disrupt the real racers. I mostly just need practice on Silverstone. I'll likely be in a C7.

Your most welcome varmintx. I'll add you to the list :)

I mostly just need practice on Silverstone. I'll likely be in a C7.

I have also registered because I wanted to learn Silverstone. I played the old layout on other games but never raced the new one except in the GT6 carreer or a few laps with friends.

I am also more familiar with 400 to 550 pp road cars than 600+ so it is interesting to change.

I have absolutely no idea of what is a decent pace on this combo... it will be fun to discover it on thursday ;-)

My car will be the Tommy Kaira ZZ II '00 with no number on it.

... but I have no internet connection since this morning. :banghead: My provider cannot guarantee it will be fixed today so there is a high probability that I do not join tonight.
I will know more when I will be back from the office :nervous:

I will not be able to participate. Took a lot of time away from me yesterday racing for 3 hours, I need a break.

Just a quick question...

If no external aero parts are allowed, is it wise to allow the ZZ II to enter, seeing as it has both adjustable front and rear down force?

:cheers:

Just a quick question...

If no external aero parts are allowed, is it wise to allow the ZZ II to enter, seeing as it has both adjustable front and rear down force?

:cheers:
I think your point is just. Enzo, Aventador and other supercars have some integrated downforce in GT game mechanic but the ZZII seems to be a bit overpowered in this. I don't know what the organiser will say.

My car will be the Tommy Kaira ZZ II '00 with no number on it.

... but I have no internet connection since this morning. :banghead: My provider cannot guarantee it will be fixed today so there is a high probability that I do not join tonight.
I will know more when I will be back from the office :nervous:

My wife is back home and told me that the connection is OK. So I should be able to join :cheers:

Just a quick question...

I do not want to negotiate the regulations and the way to understand them. I will comply with the chief's decision.

... but I will be back from work just for the race so it will be rock' n roll if I have to drive another car I have not tuned nor practiced :dunce:. Anyway, I am happy that my connection is back and to be able to drive with you guys.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back