Too much content

  • Thread starter Thread starter ODB
  • 32 comments
  • 2,610 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODB

Messages
907
Messages
CAR_ODB
I mean how in the world I suppose to have time to grind all these TT's?? One of them is almost 10 min. race around track which is considered only THE MOST DIFFICULT track in the world, another one is this "cruise" around de la sarthe in this GOD DAMN MISSILE!!!! JEEESUS how difficult TT's are they alone... And there's more, apricot hill, rome, these 🤬 DRIFT TRIALS, I mean who game up whit them?? I don't have any idea how to drift and I certainly don't have the time for it since I would really love to have even couple decent laps around nurb24 which I only just happen to love above all tracks...

PD GIVE US SOME SLACK? I mean above that all it's a summer!!! do they really want me to sit inside whole summer?? I mean where was this content in winter?? Pfffft... They should make these TT's last like 2 months to me to able to some effort since I only have like 4 hour a day to play!!



1334855556722556.jpg


:lol::D:lol::D
 
Last edited:
ODB
I mean how in the world I suppose to have time to grind all these TT's?? One of them is almost 10 min. race around track which is considered only THE MOST DIFFICULT track in the world, another one is this "cruise" around de la sarthe in this GOD DAMN MISSILE!!!! JEEESUS how difficult TT's are they alone... And there's more, apricot hill, rome, these 🤬 DRIFT TRIALS, I mean who game up whit them?? I don't have any idea how to drift and I certainly don't have the time for it since I would really love to have even couple decent laps around nurb24 which I only just happen to love above all tracks...

BD GIVE US SOME SLACK? I mean above that all it's a summer!!! do they really want me to sit inside whole summer?? I mean where was this content in winter?? Pfffft... They should make these TT's last like 2 months to me to able to some effort since I only have like 4 hour a day to play!!



View attachment 173486

:lol::D:lol::D

If you can't get at least silver on those new TT's then you are just very slow.
 
If you can't get at least silver on those new TT's then you are just very slow.

Idea is to make as good lap as possible, not just gold it. Seriously though I really don't have time for it all, I mean I really should start learning how to tune, but there's always so much really cool content to do, and I have only participated in two of those drift trials since I really love to grind out those TT's... Also its kinda bummer that there's also this really awesome senna content, makes me sad that I have merely made those senna times, not been able to really really grind them...

Really though, great job from BD, I'm in awe. At least the senna content ain't going nowhere :scared:
 
It's winter here so i'm happy :D <- See smiles to prove it :p

Just read from the Internet that in fact, there's a lot people in Australians that never own a pair of trousers :D

Oh man i'm bit green over here, it's mid summer and i'm wearing one :D

AUSTRALIA? Stop swearing man. I'm from New Zealand :p (But seriously tho I am from NZ)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH sorry man!!!

Didn't look too carefully, I'll be more careful in the future :D

I'm now even more green, and really embarrassed too :lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ODB
They should make these TT's last like 2 months to me to able to some effort since I only have like 4 hour a day to play!!
I have about 6 hours a week and still manage to do these TTs... Seriously?
 
I have about 6 hours a week and still manage to do these TTs... Seriously?

Yeah I can see there's guys making such times during the day one that I'm not able to get even close in first 2-4 days, after that I have the track and the car figured out... But really though i'm just kidding :D I really have the option to not to participate in all the content, luckily I'm not that compulsive :D
 
Well, that explains a lot...

yeah I know man, it's not really good for my body nor my mind, and if I would really want to make the cut in let say in GTA I should stop drinking ENTIRELY!!
 
I don't see why the events termed "seasonals" can't be added permanently to the game whether they are races, time trials or drift attacks. That way users don't miss out. If PD want to put a time limit on ranking submissions for time and drift trials then fine but please leave the events there permanently. The a spec seasonal races are even due to disappear later this month!
 
Upon reading the title I was baffled to see the OP is serious.

It is beyond irony, that this thread merely exists within these forums.

Also:
4h a day to play/too much seasonals. WAT?
 
ODB
hmmm, yeah see I'm a bit drunk, I believe I meant PD :rolleyes:

:cheers:
ODB
But really though i'm just kidding :D I really have the option to not to participate in all the content, luckily I'm not that compulsive :D
ODB
yeah I know man, it's not really good for my body nor my mind, and if I would really want to make the cut in let say in GTA I should stop drinking ENTIRELY!!
/thread...please..
 
  • Like
Reactions: ODB
Ya'know, you don't HAVE to to gold them, right?
 
I hope you really weren't one of the people whining for content back then.
 
I. I don't understand.
 
Last edited:
Very strange thread, You don't have to do all the seasonal content. I never bother with the drift trials as I don't care for drifting and the time trials don't take long at all. Generally no more than 5 laps to get a gold time and most of the time 5 laps only takes about 10-15 minutes to complete so not sure why there would be an issue with that.

As for getting the best time possible well that would require driving for a good while, tweaking and tuning and coming back to it every day for an hour or two improving your time but to me that is just a waste of time. Once I get the credits for gold I move on, I don;t care if i beat the gold time by .001 or by 5 seconds
 
  • Like
Reactions: ODB
ODB
I only have like 4 hour a day to play
4 hours a day is pretty good to play GT6 I would say and it better to have to much content rather than not much at all and it does not matter if it winter or summer to play GT6.
 
The pluck is this?
I miss Vagabond. :(
 
Last edited:
This is sarcasm, right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ODB
I never bother with seasonals period unless there's a prize for getting bronze e.g. a car.
 
Will a mod PLEASE delete this rediculous thread before Kaz sees it and for some reason takes this "fan" seriiously?! I mean, seriously. We know Kaz comes here, and things like nonsense can often get lost in translation.

What is this crap? You're really complaining about the best seasonals we've had so far? Because you don't "have time". Over the course of two weeks, you just can't find time to have a few runs around Nurb andLeMans? IMO you aren't a fan at all. Not of GT, and not even of racing in general. An to be honest, if I were a mod here, I'd definitely put up a poll thread asking real fans exactly how long I should ban you for, for making this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back