Jamie Ducie Messages 32 United Kingdom Feb 27, 2018 #1 Another one. Again with the Corvette & it was another pretty intense affair, especially in qualifying during my PB lap, so hope you enjoy this one.
Another one. Again with the Corvette & it was another pretty intense affair, especially in qualifying during my PB lap, so hope you enjoy this one.
Cuber Tom Premium Messages 250 England Feb 27, 2018 #2 I did exactly the same thing entering the pits as well
Jamie Ducie Messages 32 United Kingdom Feb 27, 2018 #3 Cuber Tom I did exactly the same thing entering the pits as well Click to expand... When i attempt it offline there's no issue, but when it really matters... It's always a tradegy
Cuber Tom I did exactly the same thing entering the pits as well Click to expand... When i attempt it offline there's no issue, but when it really matters... It's always a tradegy
mclarenLB Premium Messages 1,116 Sheffield Messages LewisBentley6 Feb 27, 2018 #4 I took the pit entry easy, maybe a bit too easy haha If there would've been a few more laps I would've entered that battle for the lead
I took the pit entry easy, maybe a bit too easy haha If there would've been a few more laps I would've entered that battle for the lead