Top 24 Superstars - FIA Nations Cup Season 14 Suzuka Corvette Gr.3

Yet it should not struggle in corners since it is a GTE.
GTS' Corvette isn't the C7.R
It's a PD original. Note the drastically different rear wing and diffuser design. It's also called the Corvette Gr. 3. I honestly don't know why PD would do this (unless lisencing), it's pretty stupid lol

here is my view from the race :D

Actually very interesting to soo... very emberassing start... but i try to fight back with Pace and Tactic :D

I wish PD would use grid starts. I've spun from getting auto start in that chicane, it's soul destroying. Bit of a nightmare with laggy looking cars?
I thought you had over fueled by loads, but it turned out it was perfect.

My PoV, great effort guys!

Also apparently I can't do Maths and I think 7 is half of 15 :D!

May have been me who caused your final lap to get invalidated, sorry :( Basically ran wide & got dragged into the graveltrap. Thought staying all the way over to the right would have been fine, obviously not :rolleyes:

Seems the most popular top 24 races to upload are the ones I have a nightmare, my strong 6th at Interlagos a few weeks back isn't as popular a race to watch apparently :lol:

May have been me who caused your final lap to get invalidated, sorry :( Basically ran wide & got dragged into the graveltrap. Thought staying all the way over to the right would have been fine, obviously not :rolleyes:

Lol don't worry about it, that's racing in the end. I didn't actually see you on the right as Lightning was lined up with you pretty well. But that's also the risk of a last lap belter in qualifying :P! Frustrating but still an interesting race all the same :P

I wish PD would use grid starts. I've spun from getting auto start in that chicane, it's soul destroying. Bit of a nightmare with laggy looking cars?
I thought you had over fueled by loads, but it turned out it was perfect.

No i did it on purpose :D

Stint 1 / 8 laps - with heavy saving tires/fuel
Stint 2 / 7 laps - more power (but not full), so i overfueled regarding to the display ^^

I tested the Strategie in advance - i wonder what would be possible if i didnt spun and did not have to overtake the whole race ^^
Better luck next time i guess :D

GTS' Corvette isn't the C7.R
It's a PD original. Note the drastically different rear wing and diffuser design. It's also called the Corvette Gr. 3. I honestly don't know why PD would do this (unless lisencing), it's pretty stupid lol

Too me its close enough lol. I'll take what I can get when it comes to this game.

Same, happened to me last week too 🤬

Don't cars still get stuck on the grid in grid starts though, that's what I've seen in videos from lobby races with it on, that'll be worse. Not that the auto drive giving you control in stupid place isn't annoying of course.

What is the deal with let's call the 'wildcards'. People with 0 points allowed in race. Sorry if already been discussed.
Think it stupid if others make the effort to get there

What is the deal with let's call the 'wildcards'. People with 0 points allowed in race. Sorry if already been discussed.
Think it stupid if others make the effort to get there

Points don't matter, the top 24 race is the top 24 drivers using the DR rating out of all the ones who try to enter. I think you have to be 99 SR too.

Don't cars still get stuck on the grid in grid starts though, that's what I've seen in videos from lobby races with it on, that'll be worse. Not that the auto drive giving you control in stupid place isn't annoying of course.
+1
The auto drive should giving you the control on the starting line for every one , not before 💡

Back