Top 5 Photo's Of The Week SEND IN YOUR PHOTO'S NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Im Webby x
  • 14 comments
  • 1,461 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photomode competition? In the wrong section?
 
btw you can change the name of the thread
 
Can you? Im abit of a noob to these forums and I dont really know where this is supposed to be i just put it in photomode forums because its using photomode lol
 
Can you? Im abit of a noob to these forums and I dont really know where this is supposed to be i just put it in photomode forums because its using photomode lol

For editing the threads name just "Edit"on first post then "Go Advanced" and there will be the title.. This seems pretty intresting tho!
 
You gotta move your thread to Competitions. Use Thread tools for that
 
You gotta move your thread to Competitions. Use Thread tools for that

Cheers I done it now :) and everyone remember to send in some sick photos after watching the video :D
 
like the idea Webby!👍

make sure to post the clip here if you chose the top 5. I'm sure alot will enter ;)
 
Come on guys everyone send in a photo so far I have been sent a few but need loads more :D
 
5698733191_9781802509_z.jpg
 
is editing allowed?
 
yes it is but I preffer it without it but you are allowed to edit it and matt watch the video for details.
 
Dont put pictures on here!!!! watch the video dont just put up any bloody picture!
 
As this really isn't about fostering the community here, but instead advertising for an outside website, I'm closing the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back