Top Gear Apocalypse: What car would you spend your last fuel on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSTER232
  • 99 comments
  • 8,060 views
metro.jpg
Might as well make it last.
 
I'm sure there are more efficient cars.
 
Despite the temptation of supercars, I'd struggle not to spend it razzing around my local lanes in an early Mazda MX-5. I've driven some nice stuff but can't honestly say I've had more fun than in the Mazda.

After I'd used all that up, I'd waft around electrically in a Tesla Model S.

tesla-model-s-largex-630.jpg
 
As much as I wanted to pick an Evo or Mini Cooper S,this is my choice:
Fisker_Karma.jpg
 
It fill this up:
7336439920_654332a649_z.jpg


And cruise it one Sunday a year until it died.. My daily would like HFS be a Tesla Model S.
 
1a5f9016-a75e-e8c1-fe05fed5ae910678.jpg



or

05_fordgt_wallpaper.jpg
 
Large%20Image.jpg


Because I want to go through the Pearly Gates at 430kmh.
 
I'd drive an old Mini Cooper. :D
mini01.jpg


When the fuel runs out, I'd load it up on a trailer and tow it home with a Mini Cooper Electric. :dopey:

20081120-mini-e-driving.jpg


Sounds like a good plan.

That's what I was thinking. :(
 
Hard to say.. Too many options.. I think I would split it equal between Honda NSX, Nissan Skyline R34, Dodge Challenger '70, Ferrari Enzo, Porsche 911 (original).. That would be like 3 or 4 seconds in each :lol:
 
My truck. Not great on gas, but a hell of a time to drive. :)
And the sound the tires make.. oh boy.

248487_178439505547990_7534680_n.jpg
 
One of these, a diesel powered Toyota 4x4:

5471856383_6e9fe015f7_z.jpg


I'd convert it to run on veg oil, and save the diesel for flushing the injectors every time I shut it down.
 
Hummer H1.

It's the apocalypse, so laws are gonna be thrown out the window.
 
Well this is an interesting question.

Sure, you could drive a big inefficient car that burns up the fuel in no time at all. Or you could go for something small and light that drinks at a more leisurely pace.

This question is pure evil, I can't decide.
 
Day 3 of the apocalypse, everybody is walking except for ozyran who is stopping at KFC for fuel ;)
 
If it was a full tank of fuel, I'd spend it on a top fuel dragster.

Seeing as it's not a full tank, and only a gallon, I'd probably spend it on a C7 Corvette or C6 Z06.
 
dodge-challenger-srt8.jpg


2009-dodge-challenger-rear2009-sms-570-dodge-challenger---rear-angle---1280x960---wallpaper-wpafbnii.jpg


sms-supercars-570-dodge-challenger-004_100192871_l.jpg


'Till the last drop!!! :D
 
0-100mph in 0.8 seconds :D

Like I said, good luck getting a gallon to move you more than a few feet in that. :lol:
 
Back