Top Gear Car Pack

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 47 comments
Is this only the second game to ever feature the X-Bow Gr.4?

Just can't get over the fact they called the Exocet some kind of ultimate track toy over and over in the stream and in the trailer's description on YouTube, yet they put it in Forza Specials...

That is the best car pack released for this game to date, but I can't really see myself buying it if those cars are making an appearance in Horizon 4.

With that said, I think the July update as a whole is a sign that Turn 10 is beginning to step their game up with F7. 👍

That is the best car pack released for this game to date, but I can't really see myself buying it if those cars are making an appearance in Horizon 4.

With that said, I think the July update as a whole is a sign that Turn 10 is beginning to step their game up with F7. 👍
It's too little, too late in my opinion. 👎:grumpy:

For me, this seems pretty uninspiring. I liked the car packs with off-the-wall stuff in it. This just seems like a bunch of track toys and a few supercars. I am glad to see some brand new 2018 models though.

Pretty good pack. I'm more interested in the X-Bow GT4 than the others.

I'm still not entirely sure what all the excitement over the Exocet is... I guess because it's so obscure that people thought it would never be put into a video game? Was there some renaissance in LS-engined kit cars recently that I missed out on?

That said, the Alfa and Porsche should be fun to tinker with. I've been noticing more and more that European cars from that timeframe seem very receptive to the "let's see what this does" approach to tuning.

Great pack and two free Porsche’s can’t wait. Also does anyone know any information on this free formula drift pack for Forza 7 and Horizon 4? I pre ordered physical ultimate I wonder if I’ll get it in Forza 7.

Great pack and two free Porsche’s can’t wait. Also does anyone know any information on this free formula drift pack for Forza 7 and Horizon 4? I pre ordered physical ultimate I wonder if I’ll get it in Forza 7.
It says if you preordered the digital Ultimate then you get the FD pack. Sorry bud. Maybe later they'll unlock it for all players like they did with the Hoonigan pack.

For me, this seems pretty uninspiring. I liked the car packs with off-the-wall stuff in it. This just seems like a bunch of track toys and a few supercars. I am glad to see some brand new 2018 models though.
I usually like car packs that have a decent amount of car variety. It just isn't the case with Top Gear car packs.

On the EB Games website it says the FD pack comes with it, but on the JB HI FI website it doesn’t say anything about it, so I’m not entirely sure. I’d much prefer the physical copy as well so hopefully it does come with it.

I like car packs with cars that aren't dumped into the Forza Throwaways division. Evidently, T10 likes otherwise.
Yeah, homologation doesn't really leave a convenient place for statistical outliers. The thing is, statistical outliers can be some of the most fun cars in Forza.

Hmm... There is a severe lack of regular every day cars...

But I guess the Alfa and the Porsche (maybe?) are the ones to look after in this pack? It's the only two that really spark my interest.

I have to say as well that the Ferrari 812 is the first Ferrari in almost 20 years that's got my car nut senses tingling... V12: Check! Rwd: Check! Naturally aspirated: Check! An actually good-looking body design: Check!

The others... meh...

So I looked up eb games and found this (see attachment). Formula drift pack for horizon 4 and Forza 7 :)

Attachments

• 5C20B280-0462-4DBC-91BD-BAE5800EC62B.png
    5C20B280-0462-4DBC-91BD-BAE5800EC62B.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 63
Back