swiftautosport9
WELCOME TO THE TOP GEAR 2 HOURS OF SPA
IMG_20140519_165847.jpg

Distance: 2 hours

Regulations: 550 HP Max & 1100 KG Min. Street & Concept Cars ONLY

Track: Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps
spa-francorchamps-circuit.jpg

Rules:
Run your car fast & run it hard. Cars must be anywhere from 1977-2014 (STREET/CONCEPT CARS ONLY) Everyone has a budget of 100,000 credits to buy a car. No tuning can be done. Car must be 100% stock. Whatever color you buy it with is the color it has. So make sure whatever car you select you like cause your gonna be driving it 2 straight hours.

Driving procedure:
Try to keep it clean but have fun. The name of the race is called the TOP GEAR ENDURANCE RACE. So don't get to serious during the race. A little bumping & rubbing is okay but don't go out of your way to wreck & ruin someone else's race.

Pits:
Get in get out that's all.

Sign-ups/Registration:
GTP/PSN/B-Spec Name/Car
1: rinkk575/RinKK575/A. Dimcica/
Nissan GT-R '07
2: rallymorten/rallymorten/R. Morten/
Top Gear Secret
3: ABP/A-B-P/N. Dmitriew/
Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12

Last edited:
Needs some regulations as in power and weight!

Okay full OP should be coming soon.
In my personal opinion, it is an awesome idea. What really makes it cool is the tuning prohibited, really love that!

Are you thinking about super cars or sports cars? What I mean is: If I drive a civic, is somebody else going to use a Pagani? I wouldn't do that. :P Are you thinking about slower average cars, or fast super cars is really what I want to know.

I think once I post the full OP everything will make scence.:P

In my personal opinion, it is an awesome idea. What really makes it cool is the tuning prohibited, really love that!

Are you thinking about super cars or sports cars? What I mean is: If I drive a civic, is somebody else going to use a Pagani? I wouldn't do that. :P Are you thinking about slower average cars, or fast super cars is really what I want to know.
How's this for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to follow your page, im interested, especially since i created a hot hatch race around top gear, so once i see all the full details ill be ready to give you my thumbs up or down if i can make it, but great idea so far :)

go6
im going to follow your page, im interested, especially since i created a hot hatch race around top gear, so once i see all the full details ill be ready to give you my thumbs up or down if i can make it, but great idea so far :)
Well I was hoping to get the sign up list going before I decide what day.

Well I was hoping to get the sign up list going before I decide what day.
I will make my best effort to contribute to the race if you the race event is held on a wed. or a thursday. otherwise it may be tricky to attend. Ill drive my very own brand new 2014 Toyota Vitz :)

go6
I will make my best effort to contribute to the race if you the race event is held on a wed. or a thursday. otherwise it may be tricky to attend. Ill drive my very own brand new 2014 Toyota Vitz :)
Probably will be a Wednesday.

My PS3 has passed away, so that's why I haven't played GT6 but when I get a new PS3 or have repaired that my PS3, then I can race.

This Endurance is very interesting.

PS: If my car is more than 550 HP, then can I use the power limiter to meet the regulations, right?

My PS3 has passed away, so that's why I haven't played GT6 but when I get a new PS3 or have repaired that my PS3, then I can race.

This Endurance is very interesting.

PS: If my car is more than 550 HP, then can I use the power limiter to meet the regulations, right?
No you cannot use the power limiter. That would be considered tuning. Which would make it no longer stock.

The first corner "Eau Rouge" is a little tricky to get right, especially if you're with CH tires. If you go with CH tires, you have to brake early otherwise, you'll end outside of track which will consider as "Cutting Chicane".

The first corner "Eau Rouge" is a little tricky to get right, especially if you're with CH tires. If you go with CH tires, you have to brake early otherwise, you'll end outside of track which will consider as "Cutting Chicane".
I'm fully aware of this.

I think I have my sight set on what could be a race winner. Best part: it is indeed a road car :sly:

Then consider this my entry:

GTP ID: rallymorten
PSN ID: rallymorten
B-Spec name: Not entirely sure what you mean by this?
Car: ..I feel like keeping it a secret until just before we meet up to race, Top Gear style! :)

Then consider this my entry:

GTP ID: rallymorten
PSN ID: rallymorten
B-Spec name: Not entirely sure what you mean by this?
Car: ..I feel like keeping it a secret until just before we meet up to race, Top Gear style! :)
By B-Spec I mean like mine would be S. Smith. So your B-Spec name might be R. Morten. Also if you could PM me your car choice so I can know what's taken & what isn't.

EDIT:Better ideea let's make like a top gear budget car challenge
20k credits (car + upgrades) cars i have my car ready by like yesterday and no one wants to do it
let's do it at 6:00 est

Back