TOP GEAR marathon on now

  • Thread starter Thread starter 9D8TSIAWD
  • 8 comments
  • 514 views
noooooo, I missed the Ferrari episode "Ferrari's Million Dollar Supercar" showing the F60. The episodes that show from 7PM Central will repeat though after the "Pagani Zonda at the French Riviera" episode replacing the Ferrari one :grumpy: at 10PM Central. I have seen an episode show two weeks back on the Discovery Science channel(the EVO FQ chasing the Lambo).
 
The F60 isn't out yet, they didn't show it. They did show the Enzo, which is not the F60, though it's a common misconception, even some TV people and journalists get that wrong. the F60 is due in a couple of years and it's rumoured the FXX is going to play a part in it's development.
 
Oh that sux...thought it was all different episodes. Still, some is better than none. :)
 
I'm now watching it, just in time to see the Dodge Charger. I had one when I was 16. Thanks for the update!
 
Episode on NOW - 7PM AND 11PM CENTRAL TIME "Can You Parachute Into a Moving Car?" - Ford GT; Land Rover Discovery; Dodge Charger

next episodes in order
8PM AND 12MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME"Fying Wing" - (couldn't get a description)
9PM AND 1AM CENTRAL TIME "Britain's Weirdest Car" - Lamborghini Special
10PM CENTRAL TIME "Pagani Zonda at the French Riviera" - Aston Martin Vanquish s, Ferrari 575, Pagani Zonda.

I can't decide which episode to put direct to DVD.:dunce:
 
:ouch: It's 3 am and I only caught the last ten minutes. I actually commented about missing it, but didn't realize it was still on...
 
The donut-spinning Grannies were awesome... 👍
 
Back