Top Gear Online problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter CostasDrifter
  • 6 comments
  • 686 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

CostasDrifter

The Greek Way Of GT
Premium
Messages
2,788
Greece
Greece
I have a friend that has a problem....He has never seen the "Top Gear" track when he tries to make an online lobby public or private. All tracks are there but this track no...
Has any other the same problem ?
 
That seems odd. Maybe he could re-install the game data?
 
Has he unlocked it yet?
To actually unlock the track you must gold the top gear special events
Then you can choose it
 
I wonder that maybe it's the licences....He hasn't finished them all. Not even bronze...
 
Has he unlocked it yet?
To actually unlock the track you must gold the top gear special events
Then you can choose it

He has finished the Top Gear challenges bronze...You think that's the problem ?
 
Yeah
You need to gold either all of them or the first one
I forget which one
 
Thanks a lot ! I think I have the answer I want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back