C Clarkey01 Messages 23 Messages clarkey_ferrari Mar 17, 2011 #1 Hey all Did a quick search but couldnt find the answer I wanted; How come I can't access\drive the top gear test track on practice ?! im level 30 A and 23B spec
Hey all Did a quick search but couldnt find the answer I wanted; How come I can't access\drive the top gear test track on practice ?! im level 30 A and 23B spec
T Tonnie073 Messages 451 Argentina Messages Papaspeed Mar 17, 2011 #2 Win the soecial evwnt in the van at top gear track
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 17, 2011 #3 In case you couldn't read that ^^^ You must gold the first Top Gear special event, the one in the VW vans.
In case you couldn't read that ^^^ You must gold the first Top Gear special event, the one in the VW vans.
C Clarkey01 Messages 23 Messages clarkey_ferrari Mar 17, 2011 #4 So I need to GOLD every top gear event ?
SohnVonStig Trust in Him Premium Messages 2,590 Messages GTP_SohnVonStig Mar 17, 2011 #5 Just the first one with the samba buses.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 17, 2011 #6 Only the vans, it sucks but it isn't impossible. Just memorize when and where the AI move around and brake as little as possible. There are dozens of threads of advice for this event, and plenty of youtube videos showing gold runs. Good luck!
Only the vans, it sucks but it isn't impossible. Just memorize when and where the AI move around and brake as little as possible. There are dozens of threads of advice for this event, and plenty of youtube videos showing gold runs. Good luck!
K kenltw Messages 27 Messages KenKltw Mar 17, 2011 #7 Its easy but one mistake will make you to retry
C Clarkey01 Messages 23 Messages clarkey_ferrari Mar 17, 2011 #8 freedomweasel Only the vans, it sucks but it isn't impossible. Just memorize when and where the AI move around and brake as little as possible. There are dozens of threads of advice for this event, and plenty of youtube videos showing gold runs. Good luck! Click to expand... Thanks fella, of course I did this months ago but only at silver, ah well I know what Im going to be doing tonight after the gym !
freedomweasel Only the vans, it sucks but it isn't impossible. Just memorize when and where the AI move around and brake as little as possible. There are dozens of threads of advice for this event, and plenty of youtube videos showing gold runs. Good luck! Click to expand... Thanks fella, of course I did this months ago but only at silver, ah well I know what Im going to be doing tonight after the gym !
T Tonnie073 Messages 451 Argentina Messages Papaspeed Mar 18, 2011 #9 freedomweasel In case you couldn't read that ^^^ You must gold the first Top Gear special event, the one in the VW vans. Click to expand... Aaaaaaaaah i hate the keyboard of my ipod touch
freedomweasel In case you couldn't read that ^^^ You must gold the first Top Gear special event, the one in the VW vans. Click to expand... Aaaaaaaaah i hate the keyboard of my ipod touch