Top Notch Racing GT300 vs GT3 (Season 1)Finished 

Here in Sweden we turn back the time 1h the night between Saturday and Sunday so I'm not entirely sure when the lobby opens hahahahaha.. Will you post when the lobby open?

I am pleased to announce the continuation of TNR's GT300 vs GT3 Series with the addition of 2 race weekends.

Round #6 Spa-Francorchamps will follow on Saturday 24th October which will include weather and will simulate a 24H cycle.

Round #7 has been organised to be a non points weekend and will take full advantage of the newly added course creator. This will also include a one off race weekend structure:
There will be 2 races, the first one lasting 15 minutes (qualifying race) the second race will be 1 hour. Grid order for race 2 will be as the season standard of reverse grid etc.
You can drive any GT300 / GT3 car you want for this weekend only.
No Ballast will be applied to drivers and weather will be in affect (as will spa).
Sportsland SUGO Track Download Link

Round #8 will be the finale race weekend held at Fuji Speedway F.
As this is the finale race No Ballast will be applied to drivers.

Last edited:
Event #6: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  • Lobby Open Time: 7:30PM EST / 12:30AM BST / 09:30AM AEST
  • Race Start Time: 8:30PM EST / 1:30AM BST / 10:30AM AEST
  • Race 1: Track Time 14:00 - Weather 0% - Changeability 20
  • Race 2: Track Time 02:00 - Weather 40% - Changeability 20
Entry List:
  1. Lobby Host: @DaBomb330
  2. @TNR_KING_FILO
  3. @TeamEdge702
  4. @123yokomo
  5. @Mr.Skyline09
  6. @rono_thomas
  7. @Timlour
  8. @93360
  9. @TNR_5zigen
  10. @cameronburner
  11. @StigsTC
  12. @Miroke760
  13. @flip55
  14. @miata13B
  15. @Cobra75
  16. @SRT DK Racing
Reserves:
  1. @Jeremy Pope
  2. @AndRace
  3. @LITTLEBLACKO
  4. @HEMIata
  5. @Garage13
  6. @aboe

Hey. Please put me down for a spot in the round #7 race at SUGO, if there are any spots available.

Thanks.

A bit late and sorry for that , you can take an reserve and give him my spot iff you like , because i'am a no go in the future , because weather races isn't my cup off the ;-) have fun with the rest off the series :-)

Can someone post the replay from race 1 ? I like to have a look at it.
Good racing with you guys, sorry that i had to drive by my self both races but you had a good race...

Last edited:
Sorry guys i was sleeping, had completely forgot this..

Can't do next race, have a race with CORE at the same time.

Please post Fuji start times at least 1 day prior to the event.
Also could I please change to the Audi R8 Team Phoenix, Anniversary Edition is second choice for the moment.

Back