Top Notch Racing Le Mans (Season 2)Finished 

Race #1: Daytona Road Course
00_DaytonaRoadCourse.JPG

Lobby Open Time 7:30PM EST / 12:30AM GMT
Latest Race Start Time: 8:30 EST 1:30AM GMT

Duration: 2 Hours

Weather Change Ability: 4

Exit Pitlane Speed 60mph till pit wall finish.
15 Second Penalty will be added to your race finish time in failure to obey this rule.

Last edited:
Why does it say I came in fourth when I came in second?????? I beat TNR_Pfeffer702 and FRT...
I lapped TNR_Pfeffer702

Last edited:
Because of the inncodent between you and legacy.
I have some pictures, proof that I barely touched him, he could have easily corrected his car. But his wheels were completely straight. He drove off intentionally. I didn't even get damage, I didn't hit him hard enough to push him off. Then he rage quit. I don't think I should get any penalty, but atleast put me in third. It's not fair to drop me by two positions... Edit: Please don't take what I said in a bad way, I think TNR is a great team to be on. I just wanted to voice my opinion on how I think I should have gotten second or atleast third. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Ok, after a bit of testing I have chosen the Audi R8. I got down to the 1.57's (with driving line though so I can get use to the track) so I should be reasonably competitive in the race.

Ok, after a bit of testing I have chosen the Audi R8. I got down to the 1.57's (with driving line though so I can get use to the track) so I should be reasonably competitive in the race.

Your will have to drive the Silver R8

Actually I will not be able to make it tonight, can a get a reserve driver? So I can still get points.

Back