Top speed help please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennie
  • 10 comments
  • 958 views
Messages
8
United States
California
Messages
Jennie1994
What should I set ride height to and any other settings I should be aware of? thanks
 
• Ride height: Lowest
• Aerodynamics: Lowest
• Transmission: Highest Top speed and set all gears to the widest setting.
• Tyres: Racing Soft
• Suspension: Stiffest

I'm really not entirely sure, I'm just making presumptions.
Hope this helps. :)
 
I was confused by the height sme ppl say to put the front high and back low
 
Aero Dynamics should be none / 0 if applicable other wise low as possible
 
I was confused by the height sme ppl say to put the front high and back low

The way that I understand this one is that before a certain update, the high front/low back did earn extra speed, but apparently it was a flaw in the game that has since been patched. It no longer works. I do believe what Guardian said is correct, although I haven't experimented with it myself.
 
I have gotten higher speeds when setting the front to highest and back to lowest. I did that in a Veyron once and I spun out while going straight :odd:
 
I have gotten higher speeds when setting the front to highest and back to lowest. I did that in a Veyron once and I spun out while going straight :odd:

Was this recently? If so, maybe they didn't patch it.
 
Last edited:
Here's what I use for top speed runs:

-trans, please follow in order or it won't work
Top speed to the left
Final gear to the right
Then top speed to the right
Then final gear to the left
The 1-? Gears should all be to the right unless the car is hacked or slow then put then to the left
-suspension
Ride height both raised to the max
Spring rates both max
Dampers 8/10, 7/9
Anti roll 7/7
And all camber and toe will be 0.00
- LSD
All front and rear 60/60/60
- if 4wd put torque sensing diff to 10/90
-no aero
-no ballast
-brakes at 0/0
-racing tires, hard for break ins, and soft for short runs
 
Back