Top Speed Test Track

• Thread starter FastGT23
  • 10 comments
United States
Texas
FastGT23
I know we have route X as a track. But in gt5 we we're able to select it as a 1/4, 1/2 & top speed runs. Was wondering if you guys we're planning on adding this back into gt6? This track & tool was very helpful to tuners. Thanks for any feedback

Like to support this question

I prefer the old GT Power&Speed mode (GT,GT2,GT3,GT4) with separated trials/leaderboards (1/4, 400, 1000, top speed) than the unusefull version putted in GT5 ..

Another important thing is to improve is the possibility to delete the single record INSTEAD of to clean the entire leaderboard.

The power & speed test feature would be NATIVE and FREE in the game end not via dlc as in GT5.

IR

Last edited:
Well I think they could improve I just didn't post it because I thought you could only post 1 question per. My main questions was or would've been would be to have all the functions that were in gt5 to be added to gt6. Speed test, disable collision (this one is major for me). Especially tuners loved disable collision. Ra. Function to actually work.

They could improve upon the speed test. To have the ability to have your whole garage there. Instead of having to go all the way back to garage for every car. To have a friend leader board

I'm Against friend leaderboard .. Because there is the biggest and the best leaderboard of the world called .. GTPlanet !
So we needn't a bad and invasive (i.e. Lines in driving licence and seasonals ) copy on Gt6 ;)

IR​

I'm Against friend leaderboard .. Because there is the biggest and the best leaderboard of the world called .. GTPlanet !
So we needn't a bad and invasive (i.e. Lines in driving licence and seasonals ) copy on Gt6 ;)

IR​

This is a joke post, right?

@Samus
More or less .. the friend leaderboard it's not necessary , because we have many cars to test and there'll be a lot of confusion and it could another load for our connection and for the GT/PD servers ..too!
In the gold era of GT (GT3&GT4) the best competition was inj GTPlanet board (read my signature for example)

I prefer , due to the track generator , to have the possibility to create/set a specific drag strip deciding the lenght and sharing it with friends ..

IR

Last edited:
I know we have route X as a track. But in gt5 we we're able to select it as a 1/4, 1/2 & top speed runs. Was wondering if you guys we're planning on adding this back into gt6? This track & tool was very helpful to tuners. Thanks for any feedback

Like to support this question

I miss that feature in gt5. It help me set more accurate drag times then when I try to do it by myself. The top speed part I don't really care but I still want the 1/4 and the 1/2

Back