Top Speed Veyron

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by veryferry, Feb 3, 2014.

1. veryferry

veryferry

Dear GT Peepz,

I see a lot of youtube vids where Veyrons get up to 613km/h, but when I max it out it only goes to 485km/h (with NOS and while slipstreaming).

Is it patched maybe?

Any ideas?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. demonchilde

demonchilde

You might not have it geared correctly for all out speed.
    There's a post in this forum called the "300 mph club", go read through that, and check to see if anyone has any tips for top speed gearing.

I would personally do it for you, but I don't own, nor do I want to own, that car, lol. Nothing ageinst it, I just think it's all hyped up and under performs for the cash put into it.
    For top speed tunes, I like the high end Mercedes and the Lamborghini diablo's.
    Good luck man

3. veryferry

veryferry

Thanks! But except for the redbull X20[..] this is the fastest car around, no?
    I sue it just for grinding, so the quicker I get around LikeTheWind3, the better :)

BTW: I dont really see the reply in that topic which helps me a lot. I don't know much about tuning, so strecthing the final gear...does that mean I set it as low as possible or as high?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    demonchilde likes this.
  4. demonchilde

demonchilde

I grind LTW3 as well.
    I use the 1st vision Mercedes car. And I win by a HUGE margin.

On that car I ran the final to about 80% of the bar
    then first few gears to about 20% of the slider. Mid gears to about 80%, last gear all the way to 100%.
    Then I brought the final gear to the left untill I no longer could see the highest gear in the image box.
    I also use nitro, on the turns only. At about 20%.
    No point in wasting any nitro on the streights.

I dont know for sure, but I bet you could do similar with the V, but if not, try the Vision I use.

5. veryferry

veryferry

Thanks! My current veyron is more than enough to win, I win easility with it. But now it takes me 4.05 minutes to grind for 140.000 credits. If I could run an average of 650km/h instead of 450km/h, then it will be like a full minute quicker. And quicker is better while grinding, so that's why I was wondering :)

I'm only doing this untill I have 6mln so I can buy a x2011 and grind with that. Should be much faster, right?

6. spsajewski

spsajewski

The issue with the Bugatti is the 200 rear downforce that makes the front lift, making it impossible to steer at 300+. Even in my 355 mph run it was just luck that I kept it straight enough to hit that speed. Here's the best setup I've used so far that has good stability and a high top speed (~325 mph) w/ NOs.

Fully tuned, all parts.

Suspension (F/R): Ride Height, 50/70 (everything else left at default)
    Transmission: Max Speed, 311; Final Gear, 2.250
    Drivetrain: LSD, default; Torque-Distributing Diff, 10:90 (so little power is lost from front end lift)

Power: N20, 50%

Body: Ballast weight, 200kg; Ballast Position, -50

Specs: ~1324 hp; 1606 kg; F/R Weight, 52:48

Hopefully this helps, you may need to tweak the suspension for the corners.

7. veryferry

veryferry

Thanks. I will try it tonight :)

8. veryferry

veryferry

My veyron has "only" 1261 BHP :(
    How do I get it higher, as I tuned it to the max already

9. spsajewski

spsajewski

Did you give it an oil change?

10. veryferry

veryferry

It says that the oil if fine, so I didn't bother to refresh it. It does say the rigidity is needing attention though...

11. Gentoo64

Gentoo64

Do the oil change and it will add power. It adds power to any car even new car when it says oil is fine.

spsajewski likes this.