TopGearHamster´s Gallery. Competitions shots set 9/10

The car looks soberer in black and the cherry blossoms set in the background are appreciable too :)

Thank you! 👍

Love the view :-)

Thanks mate! :dopey:

Nice shot, I like that car, it's so cute. 👍

Thanks GTracer98, I agree, sometimes see a red and white in my neighborhood :lol:

Yes GTracer98, the car is so very CUTE!!! :embarrassed:

Nicely done Hamster. 👍

Thank a lot kenny :dopey:

:embarrassed: You're welcome! :cheers:

Love the composition in that shot, TopGearHamster. The colours look natural and the car looks great, as well. :D 👍

Thank you so much GT-R :embarrassed:

Mechanical Bovidae

That latest shot is quite nice, I like the composition and the lens warping isn't bad because it makes sense with an extremely fast car such as that. My only little gripe is the intensity of the warm light flare/leak it seems a bit too strong which washes out some of the colour depth on the left.

But still a nice one. 👍

I think that George is spot on with his comment. While I'm not too sure about that lens flare being suitable, I do think that the tones you went for are great. The sense of motion is emphasized very well by the composition and focal length, too. 👍

Your photography editing is improving tremendously through the past few months. 👍

Thanks a lot mate, I improved thanks to GTPlanet users ^^

GPR
That latest shot is quite nice, I like the composition and the lens warping isn't bad because it makes sense with an extremely fast car such as that. My only little gripe is the intensity of the warm light flare/leak it seems a bit too strong which washes out some of the colour depth on the left.

But still a nice one. 👍

Excellent analysis, thanks a lot for your point of view! :dopey:

I think that George is spot on with his comment. While I'm not too sure about that lens flare being suitable, I do think that the tones you went for are great. The sense of motion is emphasized very well by the composition and focal length, too. 👍

Thank you very much! I will try to improve it :)

Two randoms shots, I hope you like it! ^^

8757828456_1dc3993fda_z.jpg

8757830186_43aafcd335_z.jpg

Sense of motion and lighting are spot on in the first shot. The second shot could've been more dynamic, but I still like it a lot due to the colour balance and the lighting. :) 👍

GPR

But still a nice one. 👍

Agree with that. Great sense of motion in this pic, very aggressive 👍

Sense of motion and lighting are spot on in the first shot. The second shot could've been more dynamic, but I still like it a lot due to the colour balance and the lighting. :) 👍

Thanks mate, I love your feedbacks ^^

Agree with that. Great sense of motion in this pic, very aggressive 👍

Thanks Kodje :dopey:

Hamster back :D Great work.

Thanks TheKitten, I´m back with a Set, I made the last long time ago.

Preview of the set

Interesting preview, TopGearHamster. Lighting and toning are looking good. Can't wait to check out the full set once it's up! :)

Interesting preview, TopGearHamster. Lighting and toning are looking good. Can't wait to check out the full set once it's up! :)

Thanks a lot for your comments GT-R, I hope the full set will not let you down ^^

McLa at SPA

Beautiful light in this last set. With some good angles and strong compositions we get a great set ! 👍

Lighting seems really well done in the MP4-12C shots and I've to say, the simple compositions make the photos look really clean and well done. Good job. Looking forward to the next, looks interesting.

Nice theme! Can't wait to see the full set! :D

Thanks GT-R ^^

Lighting seems really well done in the MP4-12C shots and I've to say, the simple compositions make the photos look really clean and well done. Good job. Looking forward to the next, looks interesting.

Thank you very much for your observations Taiga :dopey:

Ok, I'm ready ;)

Let´s go 👍

Prepare for glory!

The desaturated colours work really, really well here. Loving the tones and different compositions - very creative all around! 👍

Atmospheric shots! :drool:

Thanks mate!👍

Well executed set, love shot #4! ;)👍

Thank you NB^^

Very interesting toning in this set and a lot of great angles and composition 👍

Thank you very much Kodje :dopey:

The desaturated colours work really, really well here. Loving the tones and different compositions - very creative all around! 👍

Thanks a lot GT-R, initially "prepare for glory" was just a one photo, but your commentaries, kodje and taiga transforming into a set :lol:

Bull on S-stage route

I like the look of the road texture in the first shot, but overall I think the last shot is best. Looks great in that green. 👍

Back