torque99~The Order 1886~ gallery~(18)PS4 

• Thread starter torque99
  • 66 comments
VBR
Yeah I just noticed a lot of them are missing in this thread. I always use https://postimage.io/ & have never had any trouble in all the years I've used them.

I think it is more me than flickr, messing with the settings and organizer, but I will check that out as I haven't seen that one ^^ đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Those pictures are really impressive. I ought to try this game at some point, but am turned off by the possibility of it being too action heavy.

Those pictures are really impressive. I ought to try this game at some point, but am turned off by the possibility of it being too action heavy.

Cheers @Jawehawk It is a very detailed game right down to the light bulbs or door handles! If you set the action to easy you can still blast through the story, to me It has the best graphics engine (close up on zoom) I have ever seen. Look out for it in the Summer of Flash sales often in the store very cheap! đź‘Ť

#PS4 Pro 3840x2160px
Photomode has some great settings and filters you can adjust by %. You can actually play the whole game in one of the many filters you choose i.e old vintage or black and white which is quite cool (a feature also used on the similar UC4 photomode) đź‘Ť

Latest Posts

Back