Toscana Corners Need Help!

• Thread starter NeoXenzaka
  • 8 comments
NeoXenzaka
I am attempting to make a touge track, since GT5 lacks one (including mountain passes...) of course we have KARTING! What a joke.

Anyway,

I am looking to "bend the rules of course maker" as much as possible.

I am trying to get the most corners out of Toscana, out of course maker. I have a hunch the maximum amount of corners might be as high as 100.

The largest amount of turns I have made is 77.

I have once found a track with 84 turns. I hit the wrong button out of excitement and lost it. Very upset, haven't came close since.

I noticed there are TONS of "tricks" to get the type of turns and style of track you want.

I even noticed some sections when you change the sharpness can drastically increase / decrease turns...for example in sharpness I lowered it from 3 or 2 and my track went from 77 corners to ~53.

In other words...it's obviously possible to get a "super rare track". But what would your advice be?

What is the most corners you have heard of?

What is the most corners you have made?

What is the longest distance you have heard, or made?

The easiest trick is to set the number of sectors to 2 and the complexity and sharpness of turns to 10 and +5 respectively. Then just click through the tracks in hopes of something good. You'll get a surprisingly long and complex track.

I've gotten up to 112 turns on leige this way. Never bothered to try it with Toscana.

Back